BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Allison C.
Everything is so cute! My puppy loves it all. She has so many toys and the treats are very healthy for her. She always gets excited when she sees the box because she knows!
Kim B.
Walton,wv
Don't even say "bark box" in my house !!!
Now my dogs think every delivery is for them lol
They have loved every toy and treat they get in the box and love the USA factor !
Chelsae W.
plano, TX
I got my dog a subscription during Bark Box's black friday sale last year. While i loved opening up a cute themed box with fun toys and treats, they were getting to be too much. I still have an entire drawer dedicated to the many bags of treats and toys that were received from the bark box, and i cancelled it after the 6 months was up. It's expensive, but you do get a lot of bang for your buck, and this would probably be more beneficial to people with more than one dog that could share all of the products in the box.
Abigail D.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The toys are great my dog always knew when this box came and would chase me for it before I even opened it he loved everything but he's a pit so he destroyed a lot of them
madu m.
Muito delicado, gostei muito, tem como utilizar se enfeite em qualquer local da casa... algo para pessoas delicadas. Os bichos de pelúcia são fofos e n tem do que reclama.
anna r.
Campobello , SC
I would recommend this service to any dog lover. Always a box full of goodies for the puppies to enjoy. Toys and treats delivered right to your door. What more could a dog ask for?

Give your pup a reason to like your mailman. :)
Amber C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
very good company customer service is wonderful. it it is a bit confusing for when you cancel your membership you have to make sure you cancel it or they will charge you.
Lyn B.
The bark box had a great variety of things. It had toys, chews and treats. My dogs love to rip open the box. They already know the box is for them when they see it. I'm glad they have these boxes and will continue to get them.
Sarah N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love barkbox - Mavis gets so excited when her mail comes each month! We have the hard chewer classification, and have not been disappointed since making that clarification on our file. The treats are tasty for Mavis and have healthy ingredient lists. We live the fun themes and toys she gets with favorite boxes including Sherlock Bones, Bark to School & the NYC box! We love the thought and care that seem to be out in each box, the responsive customer service team & the joy this drive brings to our sweet baby!
Eva T.
Norman, OK
We love BarkBox! The treats are always high quality - it seems like they always include at least one variety of biscuits and at least one meaty treat. The toys are adorable and match the cute theme of the box every month. They might not always last long for the serious heavy duty toy destroyers, but for my little dog they are just right. My only complaint would be that I can't give my dog the butchers block bones, since they recommend you not use them on carpet. But for people with wood or tile floors, it would probably be a great treat for your dog. Overall it is a fantastic value for the price, and fun to boot!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.