BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Alyssa C.
LOVE barkbox! My dogs even know when their box comes they sit there and wait for their presents. I love that I can get healthy dog treats and toys for my babies at little cost!
Whitney Y.
Ormond Beach, FL
My puppy loved this! It's such a nice treat for my pup knowing that he is going to be getting something special In the mail! I love trying the treats and toys they send and seeing what my dog actually likes! I would recommend to anyone!
Abigail R.
Clinton, NY
I love barkbox! My dog is always super excited to open it! The treats are great quality and the toys are very unique. I love that they are well made toys and there is an adorable theme each month. I am just as excited to for the barkbox!
Brittany D.
Staten Island, NY
Barkbox is so much fun! i rarely have to buy treats and toys because bark box gives so much every month. My dog is a little rough with the toys so i wish they were a little bit tougher but she loves all of them and gets excited for each new box thats delivered.
Lala Z.
Palm Springs
I loved this my dog definitely loved it also
Right away she knew it was for her filled with treats and toys and goodies bags of pamphlets of discipline which I truly enjoyed reading
Vanessa L.
Lake elsinore , CA
I feel like I spoil my dog every time I get one in the mail , he's my baby and deserves monthly presents too.. love the concept . I have two small dogs and it makes them happy .
Ashley M.
Granbury, TX
I love BarkBox because you are able to pick the size of your pet, and tell them how much of a chewer they are and they pick the toys for your box accordingly. This is my first month trying it but I will definitely be purchasing again.
Chloe H.
Thomasville, NC
My dog always love the treats she gets in her box and she gets 3 toys. Some of them she doesn't use because like the hard toys but other than that she loves getting her boxes
Cierra W.
Longs, SC
What an amazing product. I love this so much, almost as much as my doggies do ! It's affordable and has amazing quality. The sign up is super easy and convenient. I totally recommend and hope everyone gets this for their furry friends
Hannah N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been receiving bar boxes for my dog for the last year and I'm not too happy with it. The concept is super cute however my dog is a destroyer so the two soft plush toys she gets last anywhere from 1-24 hours because she tears out the squeaker. You do get two bags of treats which is a good deal and sometimes an extra little bone or something. I just don't feel that the products are worth what I'm paying with my dog. You do have the option to possible upgrade to more durable toys, but the box already runs a little pricy, so paying more is sometimes a no go. I would say if you have a light active dog this is great, but if your dog likes to chew you might want to just stick to buying cheap plush toys on your own.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.