BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Michalyn M.
Belton, MO
Not a huge fan. They say there is a box specifically for hard chewers, but the stuff still doesn't last. My puppy is a lab mix and she can chew through everything they send out.
Rebecca O.
Franklin , MA
BarkBox is fun! I love that there is a different theme each month. My dog caught on pretty quickly that these boxes are for her, maybe she recognized the look or could smell the treats inside! She gets so excited when we open it! The toys included are exclusively made for BarkBox and fit the theme. She always loves them, but half the time the toys are destroyed within 30 minutes or so. Also the treats included are always of the highest quality! Most of the time, a human could eat them, and I don't think we have received one treat that she didn't love! The only downside is the cost... it can be very pricey unless you commit to 6 or 12 months of boxes, which is a lot. But overall, a great idea and my dog loves getting her boxes each month!
Jayne G.
River Forest , IL
I LOVE BARKBOX! But not as much as my one year old yorkie, Karl, loved barkbox. I kid you not he knows what the box looks like and gets so excited when it's delivered every month. If you love your dog and have a little cash to spare for him/her invest I. BARKBOX!
Alyssa C.
LOVE barkbox! My dogs even know when their box comes they sit there and wait for their presents. I love that I can get healthy dog treats and toys for my babies at little cost!
Loren M.
Gainesville
Barkbox is great! I love the really fun items and themes they do for each month. If you have pets that love getting new toys and treats, definitely get a bark box subscription!
crystel s.
Perrysburg , OH
The bark box was a year subscription and not bad in price, I really loved the little toys they sent the dogs and how everything was themed each month it made it even cuter. I do have to day some of the snacks or treats were kind of weird not the kind i would just pick up at the store and say o this looks good the dogs will love it for example (carrots and Peas). So many of the treats my dogs would not eat, maybe it was because they were more fruit and vegetable and not so much meat I am not sure but if you don't have a picky dog this is a great gift for your dogs my dogs loved when we got the box they knew it was for them and I did always find something useful in the box because they always had at least 4/5 items in the box.
Abigail R.
Clinton, NY
I love barkbox! My dog is always super excited to open it! The treats are great quality and the toys are very unique. I love that they are well made toys and there is an adorable theme each month. I am just as excited to for the barkbox!
Susan M.
Kingman
I thought this would be fun for my fur baby but she did not care for a lot of the items and the toys were not what she likes plus the price is a little bit too much for me.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
I received one bark box through a link. While I thought it was an awesome idea, 2 of the products I have still not used (bully flakes and a dog soup). The treats were fun for my dog, but there were so many that months later I am still trying to use them up. However, she did love her toy. If the price goes down to around $10 (even if they were to offer a more limited box with a toy and 1 bag of treats every month), I would do it again. But for almost $20 a box right now, I wouldn't do it because it takes over a month to use everything up.
Lu-Seal T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love BarkBox! The toys and treats are high quality and customer service was very responsive when I discontinued my subscription because the toys were too big for my tiny dog.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.