BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Mia J.
Harrisburg, PA
Thanks to BarkBox my Basset Hound has more toys than most children. I love this service and so does my dog. He gets so excited when he gets one every month, totally worth it!
GABBY M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is my first month receiving the box! My pup was super excited, but because it was my first time I got the box for half of the price. Cool! But when I hashtagged barkbox and clicked on it on instagram I saw that a lot of the other boxes that contained the same products as mine had more stuff than mine.... I am not sure if it because I did a half price box so I got half of the stuff.... It sure doesn't seem worth the 20 dollars... I may do it one more month if I am not more impressed next month I will cancel and try a different box.
Kenli P.
Des Moines, IA
We LOVE BarkBox! Our Border Collie knows when the mail is for him and he is always so excited when it shows up. As a puppy, he destroyed every toy with stuffing in it and after being tired of cleaning it up, I emailed them and they immediately changed his account so we no longer received things full of stuffing. Their customer service is amazing! I haven't had to buy toys or treats since we started subscribing. I love that there is a new theme every month and the toys are always SO cute and never things we can find locally. We have "refurred" them to half a dozen people!
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love barxbox! I have 2 shih tzus and they share a box with extra toy. The toys are super cute and so is packaging. Each box has a theme! The treats are great and usually last until the next box.
Yolis O.
Converse, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They sent high quality toys and treats for your pups that you can customize! My dogs usually tear up toys within minutes, but all of the toys that barber has sent have been very durable and hard for them to destroy. I like that they don't include treats that use bad ingredients, because that is one of my main concerns for my pups. Their customer service is pretty stellar as well. My pups didn't really pay attention to one of the toys they sent and they sent me a new one that they would prefer (for example a plush toy rather than a rubber toy). I give it 4 stars because I think it is a bit pricey, but if you get lucky and are able to use the extra toy club subscription, it makes it worth the price! So far, I've had a wonderful experience with Bark Box and the pups love it!
Jordan H.
Monessen, PA
BarkBox is so fun and my dogs love it! It gets them excited when I start opening it & they always play with their toys! BarkBox includes toys & treats for your beloved pets.
Anna M.
Brooklyn , NY
My dog loves BarkBox! The treats are also pretty affordable, and the treats are pretty cute and durable. My dog often knows when his box of goodies arrives. I also love how they are themed every month so you always get something new.
Angelina H.
Love barkbox! My first baby (like most of us) is my dog. All the treats, clothes, and toys were his perfect size. Almost 3 years after staying barkbox we still have toys from his first boxes that have held up through the puppy stage!
Megan V.
Barnesville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love love love bark box I recommend it to everyone My dogs love it!!! Its the best thing ever its totally worth it the price verses the amount of treats and toys its amazing
Claudia H.
Inglewood, CA
Where do I begin?! We all look forward to seeing what's in the Barkbox.... Lol! This saves a lot of money on buying toys and treats separately. My dog is a big time chewer so he tears through toys quickly. You can actually adjust the box to your dogs needs. So my little guy is on a list for dogs that destroy toys quickly. So they send toys on the stronger end. Quality toys and treats! You just go wrong with this box.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.