BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL
If you like to spoil your dog, like I do, this is a good way to do it. It is a great way to try new items to find what your dog likes or doesn't like. I found out that mine REALLY likes bully sticks and venison waffles. I plan to buy those items the next time I need them.
The only thing I have found frustrating is that they do not take into account the size of the dog and what they send. Yes, they ASK the size of the dog, but in 3 of my 5 boxes I have received treats surely meant for pint sized dogs. My dog is over 50 lbs! As I can't use them, I give them to friends with smaller dogs, but I think it would go over a lot better if they were more careful with what goes into the box.
Jenn W.
Redding, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Although the value is there none of my 4 dogs enjoyed it. They got diaherra and ignored the toys. It's just too exto be hoping the treats aren't going to make them sick.
Brenda M.
Greenwich, CT
The canister barckbox seems to be very good and creative, offering the pet better quality of life with toys and snacks to your furry friend !!! It's a great gift for the furry ones !!!! Because it is practical and creative !!!
Sophie C.
Oak Park, IL
I love getting toys, treats, and sometimes useful things (such as a treat box and a portable water bowl) monthly. My dog, Bella, gets so excited when she gets a new toy, and having a regular delivery of treats keeps her from getting bored. plus the treats are usually contain fruits and vegetables so I feel like they are fairly helpful for her. The main problem is that most of the toys that are sent are not sturdy enough to last very long. My dog is a very powerful chewer and anything short of whatever Kongs are made out of is going to get destroyed withing a few days at the most. Otherwise this is a great way to make sure that your dog gets something new every month.
Kalei K.
Kaneohe, HI
my dog is my sister and best friend. and I got her bark box, so she knows how much I love her, I just love how(each month) I receive a themed box filled with amazingly good products for Cinnamon.. she love all the treats and the toys are better than anything i have ever seen at a pet store.  I know they the products are amazing because cinnamon can't seem to stop playing with all the new things that come in the box.  We have a ritual when opening the bark box, we sit on the floor with her and have her take each item out of the box and have her test each treat and of course she take the toys to her bed to play with...
Nikki G.
Bella Vista
BarkBox will always be my favorite subscription box. My pup enjoys getting them and even knows the time of the month when they come around, usually! Great products, too!
Ashley C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
For the price, BarkBox was great. The food/treats were always healthy choices for my pup. Unfortunately, the toys that we received never lasted longer than a day. Not sure if it was the quality/lack of durability, but it was a shame, as my dog clearly enjoyed everything that arrived in the box.
Daneshia S.
Bonita, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cool service. It was cool seeing all different treats and toys. My dog loved them! Sadly though she would destroy the toys in a day. So it wasn't worth the money for me.
Heather L.
Newport, VT
My dogs love their bark box! They get so excited when it comes! It isn't too expensive either and it comes with great value in it. My dogs love the toys that come in it and we will always buy these now! So worth the money!!!
Siera H.
I absolutely adore this monthly box! My pups love it and look forward to it each and every month. The toys are also so freaking cute! Plus an extra $10 a month you get an extra toy for your best friend.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.