BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kaylee M.
My pups love their monthly box full of treats and toys. It's like they know when it's coming every month and get so excited. So far they have liked everything they have received.
Lauren D.
Allendale, MI
I have been a member of BarkBox for over a year. My dog, Wiley LOVES it! He actually knows when the package come and gets super excited for his new toys and treats. I actually added on the additional toy for $9 a month, SO worth it. The boxes don't cost anymore than toys and treats cost at a regular retail store, and they are delivered right to your front door! The toys are always of great quality. The treats looks so good I am sometimes tempted to try them! Seriously, Lobster, Lamb, all beef, ect... I love being subscribed to this wonderful company!
katie s.
Armuchee, GA
I have two yorkies! They loves the toys in the box but the treats were hard and the pups couldn't chew them. One of the treats was a fish taste for them and it was a awful smell.
Allie C.
Toledo, OH
My pooch LOVES getting these. They're perfect for her. The experience is so easy and leaves you with no questions. I only shop here every so often, but I would recommend BarkBox!
Rebecca O.
Franklin , MA
BarkBox is fun! I love that there is a different theme each month. My dog caught on pretty quickly that these boxes are for her, maybe she recognized the look or could smell the treats inside! She gets so excited when we open it! The toys included are exclusively made for BarkBox and fit the theme. She always loves them, but half the time the toys are destroyed within 30 minutes or so. Also the treats included are always of the highest quality! Most of the time, a human could eat them, and I don't think we have received one treat that she didn't love! The only downside is the cost... it can be very pricey unless you commit to 6 or 12 months of boxes, which is a lot. But overall, a great idea and my dog loves getting her boxes each month!
Lindsey W.
Senoia, GA
I rescue and always have fosters in and out of my home. I have 4 dogs who are permanent and they LOVE their bar boxes $ from the treats to the toys! Such a GREAT deal for the $$
Theresa B.
Lake City, PA
We love bark box! The toys are good quality although they still don't last long with our chewers and I'm always happy with the treats. We don't have a monthly subscription based on the cost but get them a couple of times throughout the year.
Kaylee J.
Madisonville , TN
Bark box was very exciting when we got a puppy and trying to find out what toys she liked! It was great quality products and awesome treats! The price was great for what you receive! I would definitely continue to subscribe and tell others!
Mandy Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved receiving his monthly Barkboxes. He always picks out a toy to play with immediately. He has learned how to open the box himself now, so that is an additional bonus.
McKenzie G.
Fun idea but we never received anything in the box that was really extremely useful for our dogs unfortunately. Just random things that we haven't used and then a few dog treats.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.