BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Alexandra H.
Dante (my Yorkie) is never happier than when his box arrives. They send us 2-3 toys every month to satisfy his need for destruction along with more treats than his little belly could ever consume. Each month comes with a dog pun filled theme which is great for the people involved also. They ship promptly every month so I know when to expect it and would recommend it for anyone with a dog just to see the excitement on their pup's furry face when he realizes the box is all for him.
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
I don't like the way you have to pay months in advance. It's WAY too expensive for the products you receive. I got the box for heavy chewers because my dog has very strong jaws and is able to eat through flimsy toys and destroys stuffed animals. She managed to decimate every toy in the box within 2 hours. Money wasted, if you ask me. I will not be using their services again unless I eventually have a dog who is a lighter chewer. And even then, I'm not sure if it's worth the price.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
My husband and I bought a 3 month subscription for our dog, Chandler, while he was in recovery from surgery. He had to be kept in a kennel for 3 months straight and these boxes brought him and us sanity. They were full to the rim with amazing, and wholesome, products for Chandler. I love that the products were all full size (with some bonus samples) and that they included things from toys to food. They also customized based on the size of our dog, and chose different products based on the months we received the boxes (ex. pool toy during July). I would recommend barkbox to any of my friends and family who care about their dog like family.
Davis R.
My golden retriever loves her bark box! She sniffs at all of my packages now hoping it’s her box!

It’s great for me too because I don’t ever have to think about getting her toys/treats. They just arrive every month!
Kelly O.
Love bark box!!!! I love seeing how excited my dog gets every month when I open the box and let him just rip into it! They give good things too that dogs really love
Emily G.
Columbus, OH
BarkBox is by far the most amazing subscription services you could get for your furry friend. You can choose from Small(0-20lbs), Medium(20-50lbs), and Large(50+lbs). There are also varying durability levels for those pups with destructive choppers. There is a FREE Heavy Chewer upgrade to receive more durable toys but still contain some plush. The Super Chewer BarkBox is an additional cost but will contain super durable toys(usually rubber) and yummy treats for those powerful choppers.
With their scouts honor guarantee, your pup will always be satisfied. They will replace 1 item per box with something that will be a better fit for your pup.
Brittany B.
Pittsburgh, PA
We were gifted this subscription. It was adorable and we loved the products for our pooch. The treats were great and made with quality ingredients and the toys were fun while they lasted. Murphy destroyed them. Lol.
Amy C.
Randolph, MA
We received our first Bark Box this month (November 2013). I was barely able to open it before my pup jumped right in to play with the toy. Inside was a weird shaped fluffy squeak toy that he loves, a bag of dental chews, a bag of mac and cheese treats, and a bag of jerky. I will not be giving him the jerky because of all of the news stories recently, my vet even put out an email warning against it. Overall I am happy with the subscription and look forward to next month!
Jasmin D.
Las Vegas, NV
The box is a pretty good deal, with treats and toys that any dog would like, well almost any dog. My dog is super finicky, so some of the treats didn't work for us.
Drew P.
Bloomington, IN
The whole overall idea of the BarkBox is great! Toys and treats delivered, who doesn't love that?

However, I find it a little expensive and annoying that you have to pay a lot of money up front. I think it would be better if there was a monthly payment option instead of paying over a $100 all at once.

Also, the toys I receive are ones that I won't buy my dog because they get get tore up too quickly. Wish I could customize it to not receive toys with stuffing or squeakers.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.