BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Serena H.
Alexandria, LA
I received 3 boxes for my dog and most of the products we used, but some of the toys were not ideal for my dog. He is an older dog and doesn't really play fetch anymore so the bounce balls and rubber toys were not used.
Lauren G.
Love Barkbox! They really catered to my pet and sent products that I would use for my dog. Toys, food, treats, and even dietary supplements. Only con is that it's a little pricey.
Tina M.
Odenville, AL
There are some awesome products in the bark box from treats , to toys and my pups have loved majority of the treats. The price for this box is amazing for the products you receive
Shannon S.
Columbus, OH
I love me some Bark Box. They have amazing boxes that they send out every month. They include treats, doggie necessities, toys, chews, etc. Most months include 2 bags of treats, a chew (bone/bully stick/etc) and a toy. Some months they'll include extras like Shampoo or a water bowl or doggie pick up bags. I love this sub because it keeps me out of the pet store. I only go in now to buy food. I am able to withstand the other aisles because I know that the pups will have a surprise every month anyway. :) That alone saves me roughly $50 a month. I am a pet store freak. I love spoiling my dogs and this sub allows me to do so w/o breaking the bank. Use this link: https://barkbox.com/r/GMxAqsfPR4/ to try it out AND save $5!!!!
Amanda Q.
Beebe, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a very playful black lab. She LOVES all the toys and treats that come in her BarkBoxes! 2 bags of treats, 2 toys and a chewy is a great value. I will continue to get these!
Emily z.
San Jose, CA
Highly recommended. Each month, they switch it up with a new theme. Sometimes you get more treats vs toys, and other months, vice versa. Chancho, my Pembroke Welsh Corgi, loves 99% of all the treats he receives each month. The only downside is the stuff toys they provide doesn't last more than 15 mins with dog. So if you have a chewer, unstuff-er, or simply a Corgi... just keep that point in mind.
I also love that they have the option now to buy single items off their new site Barkshop. A lot of cool items and you also have the options to buy more of your pet's favorites.
Lastly, I really appreciate that all treats are more on the healthy end and does not contain any cheap/yucky ingredients like some "new brand" treats you may find else where.
Mandy Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved receiving his monthly Barkboxes. He always picks out a toy to play with immediately. He has learned how to open the box himself now, so that is an additional bonus.
Nicole G.
Indianapolis, IN
For $5 off follow this link:

I saw so many reviews for barkbox and decided to get my shiba one for 6 months. It ended up being 18 bucks per month and with a breed that gets bored easily, this was perfect. The first box arrived yesterday and he loves whats in it! It has a ball that you can put treats in, a huge indestructible toy, two bags of treats, and a big bag of chewies. Also it comes with a coupon (: The toys and everything end up being worth way more than what I pay...and the joy he gets playing with them (and the joy I get opening the box!) is definitely worth it. The only bad part is it's one box per dog because one box isn't enough for more than one...other than that..highly recommend!
Sam J.
Fairport, NY
Very fun but too expensive. I ended up canceling because I was going to end up with tons of bags of treats and my puppy would never get through them all before the new ones came.
Jennifer R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Well what can I say about bark box subscription other then my fur babies love it they look forward to their box every month. It is a little expensive but they are worth it to me.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.