BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
stephanie k.
Midland, PA
I have 2 big dogs they love the barkbox items. The toys are made a great quality and hold up to my dogs. The different variety of treats and toys gets me just as excited as them when the mailman brings our monthly box.
Tashay L.
Statesboro, GA
My dog isn't a big fan of toys, but I love how BarkBox sends him creative toys that look like food or something funky and it makes him want to play. It's completely worth the money!!!
Alexandra H.
Dante (my Yorkie) is never happier than when his box arrives. They send us 2-3 toys every month to satisfy his need for destruction along with more treats than his little belly could ever consume. Each month comes with a dog pun filled theme which is great for the people involved also. They ship promptly every month so I know when to expect it and would recommend it for anyone with a dog just to see the excitement on their pup's furry face when he realizes the box is all for him.
Lisa A.
Gilbert, AZ
My dogs love when their barkbox arrives. It is always filled with things they love, a treat, a toy and even a bath time from time to time. We love our barkbox and love to gift one when a friend has a new family member.
cassandra l.
Stoughton, MA
Myself and my Shih Tzu are in love with the BarkBox we love it it's so exciting to see what's inside each and every time we receive the Box we are never disappointed
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
I don't like the way you have to pay months in advance. It's WAY too expensive for the products you receive. I got the box for heavy chewers because my dog has very strong jaws and is able to eat through flimsy toys and destroys stuffed animals. She managed to decimate every toy in the box within 2 hours. Money wasted, if you ask me. I will not be using their services again unless I eventually have a dog who is a lighter chewer. And even then, I'm not sure if it's worth the price.
Chelsie H.
I love Barkbox for my rescue pup (and she loves it too!). I love that the stuff is made in USA and the treats are organic! My box came with 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and a water bowl. I ordered the small breed size. I just ordered a month subscription which was 29$ but used a referral code to get a month for free, so it was like it was only 15$ month. Overall very pleased with this!
Maggie S.
This is an amazing purchase that you could get for any of your furry friends. BarkBox is worth every penny, and I can never wait to get another for my dogs to enjoy!
Alisha J.
washington
Bark box is awesome! Me and my fury pal loved it! It came with a few treats & toys for him! It even came with a cute straw & cup for me! The toys weren't "cheap" toys, they were creative toys that id totally buy again!
Amber R.
Morehead City, NC
We absolutely loved our barkbox! The treats were perfect for my yorkie who is sensitive to certain treats! They toys are high quality and they are played with daily!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.