BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kim B.
Walton,wv
Don't even say "bark box" in my house !!!
Now my dogs think every delivery is for them lol
They have loved every toy and treat they get in the box and love the USA factor !
Bailey S.
Spartanburg, SC
Humphrey loves it! I love it! It helps me find new toys and new treats Humphrey likes as well as 3 new toys straight to my door!!! And it's the same price as one good toy!
madu m.
Muito delicado, gostei muito, tem como utilizar se enfeite em qualquer local da casa... algo para pessoas delicadas. Os bichos de pelúcia são fofos e n tem do que reclama.
Demara W.
Bedford, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved the box so much I tried it just one month to see if it would be worth it. I ordered the super chewer box and my dog still destroyed all the toys within ten minutes.
Allison C.
Everything is so cute! My puppy loves it all. She has so many toys and the treats are very healthy for her. She always gets excited when she sees the box because she knows!
Chelsae W.
plano, TX
I got my dog a subscription during Bark Box's black friday sale last year. While i loved opening up a cute themed box with fun toys and treats, they were getting to be too much. I still have an entire drawer dedicated to the many bags of treats and toys that were received from the bark box, and i cancelled it after the 6 months was up. It's expensive, but you do get a lot of bang for your buck, and this would probably be more beneficial to people with more than one dog that could share all of the products in the box.
Ivelis M.
Eustis, FL
Great value for your money my pet loves the treats and toys that come in. I just wish some of the toys were a little studier. My lab has broken a few lf the toys already.
Sarah N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love barkbox - Mavis gets so excited when her mail comes each month! We have the hard chewer classification, and have not been disappointed since making that clarification on our file. The treats are tasty for Mavis and have healthy ingredient lists. We live the fun themes and toys she gets with favorite boxes including Sherlock Bones, Bark to School & the NYC box! We love the thought and care that seem to be out in each box, the responsive customer service team & the joy this drive brings to our sweet baby!
Karen D.
Love the variety and easy of ordering. Most of the products are items one of my dogs will like and use. We've been very happy with this easy to order, fun to receive box.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I signed up our puppy Sophie for a BarkBox after seeing a Groupon for it that allowed us 3 months of the box with an extra toy. So far she's received 1, with her second to arrive tomorrow, and we absolutely LOVED it! The first box was a Halloween theme, so she received Halloween-themed treats, a bully stick, and 3 Halloween-themed plush toys. She's a de-stuffer, so only 1 toy has survived until now, and that one is on it's way out, but it's the perfect box for her! I'm looking forward to the Thanksgiving box, as well as the Christmas box!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.