BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Laini O.
Hagerstown, IN
I love the bark box! I have a big dog and they sent some awesome goodies to us! My dog loved the toys and the treats, definitely happy with our decision to try it :-)
Claire W.
We absolutely love Bark Box Day! They come once a month and have a theme, i.e. Halloween, Baseball, County Fair. Everything in the box goes with the theme. The boxes usually have 2 toys and 3 kinds of treats.

My pup has loved the toys and it's great that it just comes to my door and I don't have to think about it. Even better, they just launched the Destroyers Club. If you dog destroys any of his toys, take a pic and send it to them and you get credit towards new toys.

Highly recommended!
Shyanne H.
Pocatello, ID
My dogs love bark box. The treats are always loved and the toys are high quality.  Whenever the package comes my dogs go running and nuzzling the box like OPEN IT OPEN IT!!  It's a bit spendy but my furbabies are worth it.
Angela E.
Beaver Dam, WI
Unfortunately I had to cancel after 2 months of not receiving a box. Customer service did a fair job getting back to me and refunded my debit card for what I had paid
Kayleen L.
Yermo, CA
My pup is always happy with his bark box. Everyone calls me crazy for buying my dog a subscription every month, but how could I not when he is so excited every time!!
Kaylee S.
Mondovi, WI
My yellow lab likes to destroy everything. Super affordable way for get my fur baby new toys every month without spending an insane amount of money. I love that they send treats too because my dog is super picky and gets sick of stuff really easily!
Hollie O.
Salix, PA
I got my dog Bowzer a bark box for a year and he absolutely loved it! There were a few things that he was not into toy wise and a few of the treats he did not like, but they do allow you to have one item from each box replaced! Bowzer is a shepherd mix and was adopted from the shelter, so it was a good way to get an idea of what he all likes! They are a little pricey. I paid $228 for the year, but I suppose in the end it was all worth it. I have recommended Bark Box to family and friends.
Kay R.
Fresno, CA
A friend of mine ordered quite a few items from this company.. she really enjoys ordering from here.. everything looks really fun, nice and perfect for our little furry friends
Brittany R.
Dubuque, IA
Loved this! Different items came everytime, my dogs lived the toys everytime. I loved the treats and bones were all organic and didn't contain nasty stuff for my pup!
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
BarkBox is fantastic! High quality toys and treats are hard to beat for the price. If you normally spend on your dogs every month, consider this as an option. Unique toys and often there are bonus items to try out. We've rarely not liked a everything in the box. We have some picky dogs in our house for treats, so sometimes they don't love some of the different styles but they have doggie friends that do. I'm loving getting exposed to new brands that are made in USA from real ingredients.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.