BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Elizabeth B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I no longer buy treats and toys at the store because of this service. The treats are all made with high quality ingredients and are always a big hit with my dog. Subscribing on a month to month can get pricey. To get the most value out of the boxes you need to sign up for a multi month subscription. I never question the quality of anything I ever receive and they have the best customer service! The only negative I can think of is your dog will start to think every box that is delivered is for them.
Rosni P.
North Bergen, NJ
Barkbox is great that your dog gets new toys every month and snacks to try out. There's always that one item that makes me wonder why they even put it in there. My Siberian husky loves whenever her box arrives because she knows new toys are coming.
Isabelle H.
Zanesville, OH
It is a really fun thing to get every month for your dogs .they come they with 2 toys and treats, they always have fun themes and after a while you are entered in a extra toy club where you get there extra toys, over all really fun thing to get
Vanessa F.
My dog is absolutely fanatic over this! He loves it so much. It was easy to pick your dogs size and it was quick efficient shipping and he loved it so much! He was the happiest pup!
Kali R.
Saint Louis, MO
I enjoyed barkbox, however I felt it was a little pricey and not all the products were something I would order again. It was fun getting mail and the dog loved the extra attention!
Shelsie K.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Bark box is a great service. I do think it is a little pricy. My dog was very picky about the treats and the toys lasted a whole 10 minutes before they were chewed up and destroyed.
Seleste R.
Love it and my dogs love it have been a member now for about a year and i would not stop using it, my dogs even know when the mail gets here cuz they know theres something for them
Tiffany K.
Des Plaines, IL
My dog loved this! He loved to open the box with me but we had to cancel as he had so many treats and toys he wasn't touching. Once he gets through his stash, will def6 start again.
Sarah H.
Hernando , MS
So much stuff are in these boxes!!! I literally had a stock pile forming with all the treats and toys that came in for my little bundle of joy! Worth the money for how much you get!
Esmeralda M.
Stockton , CA
My puppy recently got his first box and he LOVED it. It came with such cute toys and snacks as well. I was very impressed with the service and I plan on continuing my subscription.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.