BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Ashley P.
Rockport, TX
I puchased this box for my brother and his dog for Christmas and they absolutely loved it. I have yet to purchase it for myself but its a great gift for any pet lover you know.
Kim B.
Walton,wv
Don't even say "bark box" in my house !!!
Now my dogs think every delivery is for them lol
They have loved every toy and treat they get in the box and love the USA factor !
Courtney H.
Oklahoma city, OK
My dog always loved everything in his bark box. The toys last a really long time which is nice. Especially when I stop getting boxes for a few month. The price is worth it!
Debra H.
So far I am two months in to this subscription and so far me and my dogs love it! They toys are high quality and adorable! Literally recommend to everyone I know with dogs!
madu m.
Muito delicado, gostei muito, tem como utilizar se enfeite em qualquer local da casa... algo para pessoas delicadas. Os bichos de pelúcia são fofos e n tem do que reclama.
Darcey M.
Bradenton
My dog really loved these items. I just found that it was a bit expensive and excessive to receive every month just because they give you so many great things in the boxs.
Abigail D.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The toys are great my dog always knew when this box came and would chase me for it before I even opened it he loved everything but he's a pit so he destroyed a lot of them
Allie D.
Georgetown , KY
I have two mini dachshunds. The barkbox was AMAZING. the toys that came with it lasted forever and if they happen to not like a treat the company would let you exchange it!
Allison C.
Everything is so cute! My puppy loves it all. She has so many toys and the treats are very healthy for her. She always gets excited when she sees the box because she knows!
Nayeli G.
Sylmar, CA
I loved the bark box!! They always send different products that my dogs love, from treats to toys is always a pleasant surprise. I really like that I can send a box as a gift to my friends/family. Best party is that made in USA !
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.