BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Ashley B.
Monrovia , IN
Me and my dog both get really excited when this big box arrives in the mail! You take a quiz before you order so they can get to know your dog better! They always include great quality products!!
Constance B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The bark boxes are so great and so worth the money! It keeps the fun going for you and your pet and also sends some great products that I normally would've never known were out there
Candace H.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
This box is a great way to let my pup try new thing without having to spend a ton of money. Its great for the price and the quality is amazing. You truly can't go wrong with bark box
Antoine J.
Elberta, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This month was the first box I r ecieved and it was free. My dogs got two bags of dog treats that they go crazy over and there toys that they just love. It's well worth $25 each month
Christine R.
My puppy loves the BarkBox. Every month the box has a new theme which is always cute. My pup gets so excited when I tell her she has a new barkbox! It's a cute mix of treats and toys.
Maranda H.
lithia springs
LOVE! Need more toys as opposed to constant treats but a monthly delivery makes my babies feel like VIP receiving their own mail! I believe I get more anxious and excited as they do.
Alek
There are tons of great treats and toys that come delivered to my door every month that my dog LOVES. She wants to play with or eat everything out of the box the first day we get it!
Brittney L.
We absolutely love Barkbox! Our 2 large dogs were always SO excited to see the box arrive. Great quality toys & responsible treats. We only stoped because $24/mo was getting expensive.
Kelly W.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fiancée and I had this subscription for a year last year for our dog until we cancelled it because the toys we were getting weren't really for her. It's a wonderful company though!
Rebecca T.
Alhambra, CA
Really loved my first barkbox. The only thing is it's a real big toss up on the type of items that come in the box. Wish we could tailor it more on the website to fit our dogs needs.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.