BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is it worth the money? And how are the products4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
katie s.
Armuchee, GA
I have two yorkies! They loves the toys in the box but the treats were hard and the pups couldn't chew them. One of the treats was a fish taste for them and it was a awful smell.
Michalyn M.
Belton, MO
Not a huge fan. They say there is a box specifically for hard chewers, but the stuff still doesn't last. My puppy is a lab mix and she can chew through everything they send out.
Andrea S.
Liberty, KY
This is by far the best subscription box we have! Our dog LOVES it, the toys and treats are high quality and unique. It is very much worth the money! Sirius Black LOVES barkbox!
Kaylee J.
Madisonville , TN
Bark box was very exciting when we got a puppy and trying to find out what toys she liked! It was great quality products and awesome treats! The price was great for what you receive! I would definitely continue to subscribe and tell others!
Lauren D.
Allendale, MI
I have been a member of BarkBox for over a year. My dog, Wiley LOVES it! He actually knows when the package come and gets super excited for his new toys and treats. I actually added on the additional toy for $9 a month, SO worth it. The boxes don't cost anymore than toys and treats cost at a regular retail store, and they are delivered right to your front door! The toys are always of great quality. The treats looks so good I am sometimes tempted to try them! Seriously, Lobster, Lamb, all beef, ect... I love being subscribed to this wonderful company!
Hannah H.
Warren
My dogs loved everything we received on our bark box. I've only received one but I plan on ordering more. It's a good way to sample different items to see what my dogs like best.
Anna C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The quality of the box was great! My only qualm is that I used a coupon code and the total at checkout reflected that, but when I checked my statement, I was charged full price.
Allie C.
Toledo, OH
My pooch LOVES getting these. They're perfect for her. The experience is so easy and leaves you with no questions. I only shop here every so often, but I would recommend BarkBox!
Lindsey W.
grantville, GA
I rescue and always have fosters in and out of my home. I have 4 dogs who are permanent and they LOVE their bar boxes $ from the treats to the toys! Such a GREAT deal for the $$
Heather C.
I ordered bark box because I had a discount code for the service. We have two large dogs and have 1 box delivered each month. Both dogs get a toy and have loved the choices so far. All of the dog treats have been made in the USA and natural
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.