BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Julianna C.
San Diego, CA
These are always exciting to get because of the variety of different themes! Duke always gets excited now when we put a box in front of him because he knows it’s for him. His personal favorite has been the college edition.
Nikki G.
Tulsa
Barkbox has made my waffles so happy! This company makes it so easy to shop for amazing, long lasting toys and treats! Our favorite was our Halloween box from last year! We will definitely be ordering another Halloween box!
ella b.
The Barkbox is the best purchase I have ever made for my dog. Every time Barkbox comes my dog goes crazy because he gets so excited. Even when he may see a package that isn’t his box he tries to open it. The toys that come with it are insanely cute and he loves the treats every time!!
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really liked theses boxes every month for my dog but i started noticing the dog treats i got felt like plastic and too hard and my dog would not eat stuff she can't even chewed on. So after a few months of having it i canceled my monthly subscription. Other than the snacks the toys were wonderful!!
Kenzie T.
Lehighton , PA
My dogs can’t get enough BarkBox toys. Any time there’s a new box, they carry the toys around and show the whole family. They do chew through some products easily, but the box is still worth it to see their enjoyment!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I️ can’t rate BarkBox highly enough. My dog LOVES BarkBox. She gets so excited each month when I️ bring home a new box. So far, she’s loved all of the treats and the toys. She’s a chewer so the toys usually get destroyed, but the ones in the box usually lasts her atleast a few days.
sara l.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog Molly loved her BarkBox! It was filled with squeaky toys and treas she had never had tried before. This box is a fun surprise for your dog every month. Molly smelled this box in the mail and knew it was for her before we even opened it! A fun way to treat your dog and YOU!
Courtney B.
nashville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this! Two super cute toys, two bags of cool treats, and some type of bone! I think I get more excited than my pup! Monthly subscription which I love. It is a little high dollar but if you have it to splurge, it is really fun and cool and your pet will be so happy!
Alexandra N.
Charlotte , NC
Purchased at: BarkBox
Leo loves opening his bark box each month. He is always so excited to see what is inside. The toys and themes are so well thought out and creative. You can really tell they put a lot of care into their products.BarkBox
Zea S.
Columbia
Purchased at: BarkBox
My dogs know what the box is right when it shows up and they get so excited! They love the toys and the treats! The toys are amazing quality, as are the treats. It’s affordable and it is definitely worth trying out. I know your dog will be just as excited as mine when you open it!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.