BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Lucy H.
West Chicago, IL
Absolutely love barkbox. I have the small sized boxes and have both of my dogs share it. They get so excited for the box and think all of my packages are for them it is the cutest thing.
Monica L.
San Lorenzo, CA
My dogs love Bark Box! They get so excited when it comes and try to take the toys and snacks out of the box before I could even get I them! I definitely recommend this box for your dog!
Mayra E.
Dallas, TX
My dog is more into food than toys so he plays minimally with the toys. Other than that, he loves all the treats in the box. Would recommend for dogs that are into both food and toys.
Jax W.
I subscribed to barkbox for my pittie baby, Sadie. She loved the variety of toys and treats! So far, she has not been able to break the toys which is awesome!!!!! Love love love barkbox!
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this stuff! Honestly, couldn’t,ask for a better product. It does everything I️ want it to do. Decent price point too. It totally exceeded my expectations. Definitely would recommend this product to my friends
Gustavo G.
It's a very good website for the selection of the toys format for my furry friend it's very special and I can buy a lot of things even food and prices for my dog I recommend this website
Nicole H.
Redmond, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
You get so many treats and at least 2 toys a month! It's truly a good value. I had to stop my subscription because we have a ton of bags of treats stocked up we had no where to put them!
Sarah R.
Broken Arrow, OK
My doggy looks forward to Bark Box every month she absolutely loves the treats and the toys that they send her. There's always a variety of treats in the box and it always comes on time
Olivia S.
Hilliard, OH
I really liked the box, although it didn't really have a wide variety of things. I have a big dog and most of the things I got were like little bones and treats for small dogs. Maybe I did it wrong, but I wish my boy could use more of the things I got.
Autumn R.
Philo
My dog loves the bark box! It's a surprise every month for her. She's always excited to get a new toy and new treats. The treats are always grain free and organic and we appreciate that!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.