BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
BarkBox is a great choice for pet parents that are looking to try new products and alternative snack options for their pups. They have several subscription options or you can do one box at a time. We enjoy getting a new surprise every month and the cost is similar to trip to the local pet store. The customer service at BarkBox is hands down one of the best out there. We called about a shipping mishap and they fixed the problem immediately without hesitation.
Amy H.
Cincinnati, Ohio
I don't know who was more excited to get the box...me or my Malitpoo puppy, Zoe. We loved the boxes which were centered around a theme each month. They usually contained 2 toys, 2 bags of treat, and 1 other item. Unfortunately, Zoe is very picky about her treats and only liked a handful of them. The company would have replaced the treat bags she didn't like, but I truly didn't want to mess with the hassle. I gave them to a friends dog who LOVED them. The toys are of good quality, and Zoe loved everyone of them. But how many toys can I dog have?! So after 4 months, we stopped our subscription. :(
Crystal S.
Lakewood , CA
Got my first BarkBox last month for my pup IGGY and he was so I love with it! His favorite was the bacon Apple rawhide, the soft training treats and the fire hydrant squeaky toy! He brings it to the door each time I get home he is such a happy pup and very proud of his toy! My pup is my kid, and I always sign up and get IPSY and BirchBox so I figured why not get him something once a month and so far he loves it! Can't wait for this months box!
Amanda C.
Farmington, AR
BarkBox is SO much fun for not only my pet, but for myself too! I always had the hardest time picking out the right toys and treats for my dogs (they rarely enjoyed what I had to bring home). I signed up for BarkBox and ended up getting it for a whole year straight! Each month is a different theme and it comes with a great amount of toys plus treats! You can base your box around your dog...whether you have a big or small dog, if they like hard, durable toys or soft stuffed toys. Still to this day I have a basket full of toys that my dogs will pull out the moment I put them up. Plus the treats they LOVE!
Ruth P.
Frisco, TX
I have three dogs and purchased the super chewer box. My pups look forward to their monthly treats. Very unique toys and yummy healthy made in America snacks. Themed boxes very clever!
Ivonne B.
I love my pets! So why not get something in the mail for them, I forget about it so it's fun when I see new things and they get excited ! Yes my favorite purchase and yes I'll buy again !
Jessica B.
Bronx, NY
My 5 month old Yorkie is always exicited when this package comes through every month, he is always happy to get new treats and toys and the price isn't bad at all, would totally recommend!
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
My puppy gets so excited every time this box comes to the door. Always has a great variety of treats and toys. And you can't beat the price! Some of my dog's favorite toys are from BarkBox
Kaitlin O.
Manchester, MD
Incredible. My dog loved it and that's all that matters. I just wish there were other cheaper options, as not everyone can afford this box each month. Plus, my dog only needs so many toys. I like to try it out every few months, but not every single month.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
Not a better subscription box out there than BarkBox!! I have two boxers and they know the box the second it arrives at the front door. My my personal favorite is that each box has a theme that carries through the treats and toys.

With two big dogs I find that the toys last a few days but I expect nothing more with the craziness of playing that goes on in my house. It's also super convenient that the that you can choose the box that correlates with your dog size. Small toys for small dogs. Big toys for big dogs!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.