BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Alexis L.
W Baden Sprgs, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We will never go without this subscription. Our dogs absolutely love this, as do we. The treats are healthy and the toys are safe. The themes every month are adorable as well.
Shelby K.
Antelope, CA
I really like bark box! My dog also loves it as well! He is really picky about what he eats at times it but whenever I give him a snack from bark box he actually eats it's it.
Melissa K.
Macomb, MI
There were some great choices within this box. My dog can be picky, but everything within the box was great. He loved everything and I was completely happy with this purchase.
Laura W.
South Point, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Always has the cutest toys. I'm not sure who's more excited every month although if I had to guess it would be me! Gives a variety of healthy snacks too she always loves that!
Angelina H.
Love barkbox! My first baby (like most of us) is my dog. All the treats, clothes, and toys were his perfect size. Almost 3 years after staying barkbox we still have toys from his first boxes that have held up through the puppy stage!
Megan V.
Barnesville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love love love bark box I recommend it to everyone My dogs love it!!! Its the best thing ever its totally worth it the price verses the amount of treats and toys its amazing
Blair T.
San Marcos, CA
My little shihtzu mix LOVES his BarkBox goodies!! The treats are great and he truly loves playing with their toys! Each box follows a cute theme and the toys are always adorable. My only complaint is that the toys are not of very high quality. My little dog is not an aggressive player/chewer and some of the toys have ripped really quickly and squeakers have died within minutes. This is not the case with all toys we've received, maybe 30% of them. Other than that, we're very pleased with BarkBox!
Jennessee N.
Hahira, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved the Barkbox. My dog is a Shipoo and she got lots of great toys and treats that were her favorite!! She even got a brush to brush her long fur. I loved the whole box.
Gabie S.
I love this box and so do my dogs, I just feel like you don't get enough for the amount I payed. There wasn't many treats in the packs in the box, and the toys felt pretty cheap and ripped super easily.
Katie H.
I like having the option to just buy one time or subscribe for however many months I need. They let you choose what goes inside of your bark box so you can customize for each pet.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.