BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Laura W.
South Point, OH
Always has the cutest toys. I'm not sure who's more excited every month although if I had to guess it would be me! Gives a variety of healthy snacks too she always loves that!
Cierra W.
Longs, SC
What an amazing product. I love this so much, almost as much as my doggies do ! It's affordable and has amazing quality. The sign up is super easy and convenient. I totally recommend and hope everyone gets this for their furry friends
Jessica M.
Pomona, CA
My pup loves this box he really feels so spoiled receiving new things such as toys or treats. It's such an easy way to give him something special because it comes right to you
Tabatha A.
Freeport
You get so much for the price. Everything that was sent my dog loved!! They send treats and toys that is specifically to your breed. AWESOME BOX!!! You won't be disappointed!
Chloe H.
Thomasville, NC
My dog always love the treats she gets in her box and she gets 3 toys. Some of them she doesn't use because like the hard toys but other than that she loves getting her boxes
Ashley M.
Granbury, TX
I love BarkBox because you are able to pick the size of your pet, and tell them how much of a chewer they are and they pick the toys for your box accordingly. This is my first month trying it but I will definitely be purchasing again.
Vanessa L.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I feel like I spoil my dog every time I get one in the mail , he's my baby and deserves monthly presents too.. love the concept . I have two small dogs and it makes them happy .
Joanna H.
Seattle, WA
I loooove getting Barkbox for my dogs! They have come to expect the box each month and know which one is theres when it arrives. The treats and toys are always great quality.
Brittany H.
I think I get more excited then my dog for this box. Great treats and toys for my dog. I'm able to get items that meet her dietary restrictions and the toys are very durable.
Hannah N.
Pittsburgh , PA
I've been receiving bar boxes for my dog for the last year and I'm not too happy with it. The concept is super cute however my dog is a destroyer so the two soft plush toys she gets last anywhere from 1-24 hours because she tears out the squeaker. You do get two bags of treats which is a good deal and sometimes an extra little bone or something. I just don't feel that the products are worth what I'm paying with my dog. You do have the option to possible upgrade to more durable toys, but the box already runs a little pricy, so paying more is sometimes a no go. I would say if you have a light active dog this is great, but if your dog likes to chew you might want to just stick to buying cheap plush toys on your own.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.