BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Briana S.
Revere, MA
I unsubscribed from Bark Box because I felt like I could get much more from my pet store for the same price. Some products had a much higher price point or “value” than they should have
Autumn R.
Philo
My dog loves the bark box! It's a surprise every month for her. She's always excited to get a new toy and new treats. The treats are always grain free and organic and we appreciate that!
Madison M.
Parkesburg, PA
My dog loves this! Us humans do too...its always great that they have a theme, and if my dog chews through a toy (we dont have the tough chewer option) we get a while new one next month+
Chrissy R.
Savannah, GA
We received Barkbox as a gift subscription and didn't renew it when it was over.  The products were ok, but most were very poor quality that my dogs destroyed in less than 12 hours.
Gustavo G.
It's a very good website for the selection of the toys format for my furry friend it's very special and I can buy a lot of things even food and prices for my dog I recommend this website
Pedro C.
Great dog subscription service. Great and high quality toys and snacks for my dog. Some people might say it's too many toys or snack but I honestly think that's a good problem to have.
Valen W.
Pearl , MS
My golden retriever and lab love all of their healthy treats! Each month has a different t theme with the cutest little toys. Primarily all have a squeaker which drives my pets crazy. It's wonderful.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
Barkbox is absolutely amazing! With affordable prices and new fun themes every month, how could you go wrong? My Frenchie loves getting her monthly Barkbox, she becomes completely obsessed with her new Barkbox toy as soon as she lays her eye's on it.
ashley u.
Downers Grove
I love barkbox. Definitely worth the costs. The toys are durable for my German shepherd and the treats are always helpful when training him. Plus they send you a chew bone in your box.
Ashley B.
Monrovia , IN
Me and my dog both get really excited when this big box arrives in the mail! You take a quiz before you order so they can get to know your dog better! They always include great quality products!!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.