BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I love this box my dog loves it too it's so cute fun and I would highly suggest getting this if you have a dog like it's awesome it's so cute I love it so very much give a shot
Whitney Y.
Ormond Beach, FL
My puppy loved this! It's such a nice treat for my pup knowing that he is going to be getting something special In the mail! I love trying the treats and toys they send and seeing what my dog actually likes! I would recommend to anyone!
Kaleena B.
Charlotte, NC
They always send wonderful picks for my dogs. My dogs enjoy everything that gets sent in the box and one month we were missing an item and they sent a whole other box for free!
Lala Z.
Palm Springs
I loved this my dog definitely loved it also
Right away she knew it was for her filled with treats and toys and goodies bags of pamphlets of discipline which I truly enjoyed reading
Melissa B.
Holiday, FL
I loved the box I wish I could pick more from treats and stuffed animals because my dogs don't like stuffed animals so those were kind of a waste but definitely worth its money
Susan M.
Kingman
I thought this would be fun for my fur baby but she did not care for a lot of the items and the toys were not what she likes plus the price is a little bit too much for me.
Loren M.
Gainesville
Barkbox is great! I love the really fun items and themes they do for each month. If you have pets that love getting new toys and treats, definitely get a bark box subscription!
Tyler B.
Our pup loved Barkbox! We selected the option that came with an extra toy, so we got 3 toys and 3 treats (typically) in each box. Our buddy enjoyed the toys and treats and sniffed them out excitedly. He isn't particularly crazy with his toys so after 6 months we took a break from the box - to give him a chance to work through all the things he has now! The toys are super good quality and therefore hard for him to destroy fast, which is great. The treats are high quality and different than just anything you can find in the store so it makes for a new experience for your furry pal. I recommend this to dogs who go through their toys and treats quickly. :) I'm sure we will sign up for it again in the future!
Mia J.
Harrisburg, PA
Thanks to BarkBox my Basset Hound has more toys than most children. I love this service and so does my dog. He gets so excited when he gets one every month, totally worth it!
Shelby K.
Antelope, CA
I really like bark box! My dog also loves it as well! He is really picky about what he eats at times it but whenever I give him a snack from bark box he actually eats it's it.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.