BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Melissa B.
Holiday, FL
I loved the box I wish I could pick more from treats and stuffed animals because my dogs don't like stuffed animals so those were kind of a waste but definitely worth its money
Drew J.
Denham Springs, LA
I LOVE giving my doggy new toys and treats each month. I think I look forward to it more than he does. You definitely get your penny's worth and I've loved every product so far
Amanda M.
Bedford, PA
I can't say enough good things about barkbox! It is my dogs favorite day of the month and it is such a good value. For $19 a month you get 2 toys, 2 bags of treats, and a chew!
Abigail R.
Clinton, NY
I love barkbox! My dog is always super excited to open it! The treats are great quality and the toys are very unique. I love that they are well made toys and there is an adorable theme each month. I am just as excited to for the barkbox!
Loren M.
Gainesville
Barkbox is great! I love the really fun items and themes they do for each month. If you have pets that love getting new toys and treats, definitely get a bark box subscription!
crystel s.
Perrysburg , OH
The bark box was a year subscription and not bad in price, I really loved the little toys they sent the dogs and how everything was themed each month it made it even cuter. I do have to day some of the snacks or treats were kind of weird not the kind i would just pick up at the store and say o this looks good the dogs will love it for example (carrots and Peas). So many of the treats my dogs would not eat, maybe it was because they were more fruit and vegetable and not so much meat I am not sure but if you don't have a picky dog this is a great gift for your dogs my dogs loved when we got the box they knew it was for them and I did always find something useful in the box because they always had at least 4/5 items in the box.
Susan M.
Kingman
I thought this would be fun for my fur baby but she did not care for a lot of the items and the toys were not what she likes plus the price is a little bit too much for me.
Laura N.
Forrest city, AR
My pup, Bentli, absolutely loves getting his Bark box in every month. Every product is of good quality, and I never have an unsatisfied furbaby. The different themes are such a cute idea as well.
Corinna C.
Indian Rk Bch, FL
I received one bark box through a link. While I thought it was an awesome idea, 2 of the products I have still not used (bully flakes and a dog soup). The treats were fun for my dog, but there were so many that months later I am still trying to use them up. However, she did love her toy. If the price goes down to around $10 (even if they were to offer a more limited box with a toy and 1 bag of treats every month), I would do it again. But for almost $20 a box right now, I wouldn't do it because it takes over a month to use everything up.
Lu-Seal T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love BarkBox! The toys and treats are high quality and customer service was very responsive when I discontinued my subscription because the toys were too big for my tiny dog.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.