BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Antoine J.
Elberta, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This month was the first box I r ecieved and it was free. My dogs got two bags of dog treats that they go crazy over and there toys that they just love. It's well worth $25 each month
Jessica W.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love that each of the boxes comes with a different theme! Many of the toys and treats are ones that I haven't heard of, which makes the box even better! My dog loves receiving these!
Lexie D.
Ashtabula, OH
My pup loves all of the toys and treats that come monthly in her bark box! The different themes every month are adorable and leave my furry friend with a special surprise every time!
Lindsey Y.
Findlay
In the beginning the boxes were ok but as months went but the items were notsuited for our dog . The quality of the toys did not last one. Within 30 mins everything would be destroyed
Michele L.
Awesome service!!! Such cute items monthly and the customer service is outstanding. Live the monthly Themes, can tell that they put a lot of thought ( and puppy love) into the boxes.
Ashley R.
Fort Jennings, OH
I love that both my dogs get a variety of toys and treats that they both love!! The toys are surprisingly pretty durable for my German Shepherd and the treats please my picky Husky!!
Kaitlyn W.
Montgomery, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is hit or miss with toys. Some of them she rips apart in seconds and some last for months. The Barkbox toys were kind of the same way. Some of them we got and they lasted a really long time, but some of them she would destroy the same day we opened the box. The treats that came with the boxes are really good and one month they just sent me an extra pack of treats separately (I guess they thought they'd shorted me). I really liked the themed boxes. They were so much fun to get. Bottom line: if you spend at least $20 a month on toys and treats anyway, it's worth it.
Rebecca T.
Alhambra, CA
Really loved my first barkbox. The only thing is it's a real big toss up on the type of items that come in the box. Wish we could tailor it more on the website to fit our dogs needs.
Elizabeth B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I no longer buy treats and toys at the store because of this service. The treats are all made with high quality ingredients and are always a big hit with my dog. Subscribing on a month to month can get pricey. To get the most value out of the boxes you need to sign up for a multi month subscription. I never question the quality of anything I ever receive and they have the best customer service! The only negative I can think of is your dog will start to think every box that is delivered is for them.
Marïe 👸.
santo domingo
My punky lovessssss this box !!!! She adores all the toys and snacks it brings. I absolutely love having an option to change my pinkys little toys every months for a reasonable price.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.