BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
McKenzie G.
Fun idea but we never received anything in the box that was really extremely useful for our dogs unfortunately. Just random things that we haven't used and then a few dog treats.
Michalyn M.
Belton, MO
Not a huge fan. They say there is a box specifically for hard chewers, but the stuff still doesn't last. My puppy is a lab mix and she can chew through everything they send out.
Rebecca O.
Franklin, MA
BarkBox is fun! I love that there is a different theme each month. My dog caught on pretty quickly that these boxes are for her, maybe she recognized the look or could smell the treats inside! She gets so excited when we open it! The toys included are exclusively made for BarkBox and fit the theme. She always loves them, but half the time the toys are destroyed within 30 minutes or so. Also the treats included are always of the highest quality! Most of the time, a human could eat them, and I don't think we have received one treat that she didn't love! The only downside is the cost... it can be very pricey unless you commit to 6 or 12 months of boxes, which is a lot. But overall, a great idea and my dog loves getting her boxes each month!
Jasmine S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love this subscription box. It's a great value.. There's always at least one bag of treats, sometimes two. The toys may not last that long, but you also get accessories as well.
Amber W.
Strawberry Pt, IA
I got a Bark Box toy free from Influenster. Not only was this toy toddler approved by my 2 year old first, my dogs loved it too. It was made from very durable, yet soft material
Anna C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The quality of the box was great! My only qualm is that I used a coupon code and the total at checkout reflected that, but when I checked my statement, I was charged full price.
Courtney K.
Love, love, love! My dogs look forward to new toys to destroy, and of course be treats. They always have cute themes and are so creative. I look forward to it maybe more then my dogs! :)
Jennifer R.
Well what can I say about bark box subscription other then my fur babies love it they look forward to their box every month. It is a little expensive but they are worth it to me.
Preston M.
Ponte Vedra Beach
Bark Box provides a solid value for the price. I received enough treats to last my dog for the entire month, and my dog still uses several of the toys that have been in the box.
Nicole G.
Indianapolis, IN
For $5 off follow this link:

I saw so many reviews for barkbox and decided to get my shiba one for 6 months. It ended up being 18 bucks per month and with a breed that gets bored easily, this was perfect. The first box arrived yesterday and he loves whats in it! It has a ball that you can put treats in, a huge indestructible toy, two bags of treats, and a big bag of chewies. Also it comes with a coupon (: The toys and everything end up being worth way more than what I pay...and the joy he gets playing with them (and the joy I get opening the box!) is definitely worth it. The only bad part is it's one box per dog because one box isn't enough for more than one...other than that..highly recommend!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.