BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Norma S.
My dogs LOVE IT!!! They now look forward to deliveries since they now know there may be something for them. The toys are strong and very nice and so are the treats. Looking forward to more boxes
Ashley M.
Melrose, Florida
I love my Super Chewer bark box! It had lots of items! Way more than I expected! My chewer got two awesome toys, two bags of treats, and 2 chews! Super duper satisfied! Can't wait for next month!
Khy M.
So the quality of stuff you actually receive is great. It's a great mix of treats and toys that my dog always enjoy. The reason for the poor score is solely due to their lack of customer service. My dog was recently diagnosed with IBD which means an insanely strict dietary change, meaning he can no longer have any treats or chews. I cancelled my subscription which basically just sets it to not renew and will continue to recieve boxes for several months. I sent an email asking if it was possibly to cancel completely or at least receive boxes with just toys so all the food items aren't a waste. Not a single reply. I even went onto their website and used the chat function, all I received were generic replies about being sad to see me go. No phone number for customer service that actually goes anywhere.

I'm very deeply disappointed.
Ashley B.
Frankford, DE
I love Bark box! My dog is a larger and the boxes  fit my dog perfectly. Most things in the box he likes, but there are some he doesn't. The quality of the products are excellent. I tend to get items that i normally would not pick out or buy, so thats great!
Victoria W.
New york, NY
Not only does my dog love bark box but I do too! I love that each box has a theme. And in each box there's usually toy, treats, and something functional (water bowl,trash bags,etc). All the boxes come with cards so you know why exactly each product is and what the price is!
Bonnie D.
Austin, TX
I've been subscribing to Bark Box for nearly a year. Every month, we look forward to this box of treats. Every box contains 4-5 items for your dog, usually one box or bag of treats, one chew toy, one bully stick type item, and perhaps a grooming item (towel, shampoo, toothpaste) or other product. One advantage of this is that I rarely buy treats anymore since I get 1-2 bags each month delivered and same goes for the toys. I also appreciate that often, the products come from local/smaller companies (although not always). Sometimes, you receive coupons/gift cards which I haven't used as much.
In terms of the quality of items, we usually like the treats...some have been things are more typical while others are really unique - frozen smoothie mix, freeze-dried veggies, etc.
The only downside has been that most of the toys haven't really lasted for us...my dog rips them up within minutes of getting them. And of course, there are things we just won't use (like shampoo - we go to the groomer for baths!) but I usually just pass them along to other dog owners.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Love, Love, Love this service. I'm on my 3rd Rottie and he absolutely loves the items he gets from them. He got a rope turtle from them that he loves more than the last thing i bought him a month ago! He gets so excited when they show up and he helps open the box. Also their customer service is absolutely wonderful. He's gotten 3 treats that when i opened the bag he literally sniffed it and ran away. I contacted them and they brought up the list of the things he had previously gotten and liked and sent replacements. Then he got sick right before the last box came and I had inquired about where to get a replacement of the turtle toy he loved and in addition to telling me where i could get it they sent him the smaller version that he would end up taking with him to chemo appointments. Try it and I'm sure you and your pet will love it!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this. My dog also. $20 a month and receiving things each month that are over the $20 a month I pay for. Practically a steel. My dog gets excited seeing that box. I’d definitely recommend it.
Kate Q.
St augustine
My fur baby was beyond excited when his package arrived! Toys and treats to sample, his new favorite toy was in this package and he didn't even know it yet. 10/10 would try again and recommend.
Gabrielle J.
Union, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love these boxes so much! Anytime I get mail my dog is always checking to see if it's for her! At least 3 toys in every box and lots of treats! There hasn't been anything that she doesn't like.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.