BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Callie B.
Tucson
My dogs loved their bark box! They were very excited to use the toys. I would have continued deliveries had the toys been more durable. Customer service was fabulous to deal with!
Kristin S.
When I received my box I was super excited for my dog. My dog loved the toys he received. He got a small toy cowboy hat that was also a prop (he didnt let me put it on though) and a toy bag of money with two squeaky coins. My dog absolutely loves the small squeaky coins. They are the perfect size for his mouth and he loves the noise it makes. He also loved all the treats he received.
Lauren G.
Love Barkbox! They really catered to my pet and sent products that I would use for my dog. Toys, food, treats, and even dietary supplements. Only con is that it's a little pricey.
Nicole G.
Indianapolis, IN
For $5 off follow this link:

I saw so many reviews for barkbox and decided to get my shiba one for 6 months. It ended up being 18 bucks per month and with a breed that gets bored easily, this was perfect. The first box arrived yesterday and he loves whats in it! It has a ball that you can put treats in, a huge indestructible toy, two bags of treats, and a big bag of chewies. Also it comes with a coupon (: The toys and everything end up being worth way more than what I pay...and the joy he gets playing with them (and the joy I get opening the box!) is definitely worth it. The only bad part is it's one box per dog because one box isn't enough for more than one...other than that..highly recommend!
Theresa B.
Lake City, PA
We love bark box! The toys are good quality although they still don't last long with our chewers and I'm always happy with the treats. We don't have a monthly subscription based on the cost but get them a couple of times throughout the year.
Jennifer R.
Well what can I say about bark box subscription other then my fur babies love it they look forward to their box every month. It is a little expensive but they are worth it to me.
Mandy Y.
My dog loved receiving his monthly Barkboxes. He always picks out a toy to play with immediately. He has learned how to open the box himself now, so that is an additional bonus.
Vivian L.
Tucson, AZ
My baby girl LOVES all her toys. They're such high quality.  The treats are always high quality and from brands I trust to feed my dog. Plus the packaging is always so cute.
Lindsey W.
grantville, GA
I rescue and always have fosters in and out of my home. I have 4 dogs who are permanent and they LOVE their bar boxes $ from the treats to the toys! Such a GREAT deal for the $$
Jayne G.
River Forest, IL
I LOVE BARKBOX! But not as much as my one year old yorkie, Karl, loved barkbox. I kid you not he knows what the box looks like and gets so excited when it's delivered every month. If you love your dog and have a little cash to spare for him/her invest I. BARKBOX!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.