BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
great for the dog! works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Melissa M.
My dog doesnt like toys at all but she actually like the little cloth type toy this came with! She hasnt let it leave her side since she got it! Haha anyways i will be ordering more from here.
Amber W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolutely loved BarkBox. My pups would get so excited when I would open the box for them. The price was reasonable and the selection in the box was great for my two very different dogs.
Gabrielle J.
Union, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love these boxes so much! Anytime I get mail my dog is always checking to see if it's for her! At least 3 toys in every box and lots of treats! There hasn't been anything that she doesn't like.
Briana T.
Pasadena
My dog received her first bark box last week and she ran up to it and started sniffing it as if she knew it was for her!!! She loves everything in it and can't wait to receive her next one!!!!!
Alyssa G.
Livingston, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love BarkBox! It comes with so many goodies to keep my dogs entertained. The toys and treats are all nice quality and save me from going to the pet store when they run out of treats or if they tear up their toys. I love watching them get excited for the box.
Cassidy B.
My dog LOVES BarkBox. He always knows when it comes in because he can smell the treats. All of the treats are healthy and are always different, so he doesn't get used to the same boring thing.
Jade S.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cute products for my pooch at a fairly reasonable price. Eventually, we decided to discontinue our subscription since he didn't like the treats most of the time, but the toys were always a hit.
Tammy G.
Fort Worth, TX
I purchased a 6 month subscription for my mother (who I still live with) so I am able to see what exactly has been included and how the dogs react to the products. Each box has at least one toy and a couple of treats. After a few of the stuffed toys were immediately destroyed, I e-mailed customer service and told them about how fast my dogs were destroying the toys. They made a note on my account about how my dogs are heavy chewers and from that point on, I've received toys better suited for them. All the treats were usually made in the USA, none that I've seen so far were made in China which is great!

The only issue is that I would have preferred more toys rather than treats. BarkBoxes can be so worth it once you apply a coupon code. Otherwise, I would wait until they release a really good deal before renewing my subscription.
Janeca C.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolutely love barkbox! All the toys are designed for the designated size and weight! Treats are very high quality and my dog loves it! You cannot beat the price and it's definitely worth it!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.