BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Luca B.
Oh my goodness! These boxes are so cute my dog absolutely loves it I’ve gotten a few friends on this for their furry friends. Everybody loves this it’s so great to see your pets joy and these boxes give it to them so easily and so well! I found lots of things that aren’t too pricey that I regularly by because of this box.I
Heather O.
Beaumont, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two dachshunds love their bark box! The toys are adorable and durable. They play, fight over, fetch, chew and squeak the heck out of them. The treats are great and they seem to really love them. It’s a great value and I love the adorable themes. I will be a customer for a good long time
Marci W.
Cedar Springs , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just got the super chewer bark box for my dog! My first month was free thanks to my friends promo code! My 7 month old Labrador retriever immediately loved the durable toys (not full of fluff) and the treats! She got two toys and four treats. Can’t wait to see what she gets next month!
Steve H.
York, PA
We selected the box for large breeds, wile the items were good, they were not as durable as we need for our dog. She can tear just about anything apart and this box was no different. We will probably try it again, just in case it was a fluke, but the first one did not work so well.
Chessney R.
Knoxville , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Lucy loves getting her Bark Box. She always knows what it is as soon as I bring the box in. I do wish they had a smaller box that was one bag of treats and one toy. I find that two bags of treats a month is too many for her.
Julianna C.
San Diego, CA
These are always exciting to get because of the variety of different themes! Duke always gets excited now when we put a box in front of him because he knows it’s for him. His personal favorite has been the college edition.
Cassandra H.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love bark box because it allows my pet to have a variety of toys and treats each month to keep her stimulated and excited. She tears through toys pretty quickly so it was nice to not have to run to the store several times to replace the toys knowing new ones are on their way!
Dulce A.
Bryant, AR
BarkBox is a great way to spoil your dog! They have unique treats and toys (Fish taco treats! Margarita dog toy!) and it's always hit with my dog. You can even get it customized based on dog's size. I don't subscribe regularly as funds are tight but I do splurge for special occasions.
Shae C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
BarkBox is a great subscription! My dog loves when her box comes in! I love that she gets to try out delicious new treats, but also because we get toys at a discounted rate versus if we were buying two new toys every month. It's exciting for both of us and we love the themes they have!
Kenzie T.
Lehighton, PA
My dogs can’t get enough BarkBox toys. Any time there’s a new box, they carry the toys around and show the whole family. They do chew through some products easily, but the box is still worth it to see their enjoyment!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.