BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Brianna S.
Elizabethtown, PA
Our dogs LOVE the bark box. All of the toys are great and of course they love all of the little treats they get each month. For this price, everything is really great !
Erin B.
Wexford, PA
High quality USA made products. Typically 2 bags of treats, 2 toys, and 1 special chew (like a pig ear). My dog loves food - and is not picky at all. He's never refused a barkbox treat! I also like that the boxes are themed, and it's something nice that I can do for my special friend!
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
I would say my dog loves getting packages whether it is for me or her. So that's a plus but I would say it is way overpriced for the items that don't seem to cost much. I also do not like the monthly subscriptions. On the other hand I can't seem to cancel because my dog loves her packages.
Kera D.
Santa Rosa, CA
We've been a BarkBox subscriber for about 6 months now. We ordered the large box for our two dogs, a Weimaraner and a Corgi mix, and they both enjoy the toys and treats they get each month. Of course there are some toys that get destroyed within a few days, but BarkBox has amazing customer service and will usually replace the toy.

Here are 2 amazing examples with how great this company is...

Back in October 2017, my town had a major wildfire rip through it. It was a devestating loss of homes, business, and lives. BarkBox sent me an email within a few days of the fire starting telling me that unfortunately they had already charged my card for the October box, but they would give my pups (2) free months of their service to help ease my mind about paying for it and dealing with fire costs. They also wanted to make sure that my family was ok and if I needed to provide a different shipping address for the box.

Just recently our mailman delivered our box to the wrong address. I logged into my account and started to chat with their customer service online. I explained to them the situation that the mailman made a mistake (I even had someone else's package that evening). Alyssa was very quick to inform me she would ship us a new box right away so we could have it in time for Christmas.

I am so blown away by this company. BarkBox is amazing, the pups love the (2) bags of treats, the (2-3) toys, and sometimes an extra treat. WE LOVE YOU BARKBOX!!!!!
Amber Z.
Ravenswood, WV
Excellent and cute service!!! My dog loves it. The toys and treats are of high quality. I have ordered a few things from their website because my dog loved the treats!
Ashley T.
El Paso
Myself and my pup love bark box it’s a really great subscription service that you receive every month you get two new toys and 4-5 bags of treats. I love it because the treats are good for them there’s no bad things in it so if your dog is allergic no worries there’s no soy, gluten, etc.
Steve H.
York, PA
We selected the box for large breeds, wile the items were good, they were not as durable as we need for our dog. She can tear just about anything apart and this box was no different. We will probably try it again, just in case it was a fluke, but the first one did not work so well.
Luca B.
Oh my goodness! These boxes are so cute my dog absolutely loves it I’ve gotten a few friends on this for their furry friends. Everybody loves this it’s so great to see your pets joy and these boxes give it to them so easily and so well! I found lots of things that aren’t too pricey that I regularly by because of this box.I
Marci W.
Cedar Springs, MI
Just got the super chewer bark box for my dog! My first month was free thanks to my friends promo code! My 7 month old Labrador retriever immediately loved the durable toys (not full of fluff) and the treats! She got two toys and four treats. Can’t wait to see what she gets next month!
ella b.
The Barkbox is the best purchase I have ever made for my dog. Every time Barkbox comes my dog goes crazy because he gets so excited. Even when he may see a package that isn’t his box he tries to open it. The toys that come with it are insanely cute and he loves the treats every time!!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.