BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• My doxies (Woody and Buzz) BarkBoxLOVE their Barkboxes!!!2 Answers
  • Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Laura J.
Love this box! Affordable and my dog enjoys the products we get every month...a must have if you have a dog! The toys we receive are top of the line and my dog spike enjoys playing with them long wth the treats! Love that the boxes are themed
Tami J.
Dallas, GA
Fast delivery - purchased for large breed dog. One toy lasted less than a day, the other has survived for almost a week now. Fish dog treats smell terrible but the pups love them.
Amanda Q.
Beebe, AR
I have a very playful black lab. She LOVES all the toys and treats that come in her BarkBoxes! 2 bags of treats, 2 toys and a chewy is a great value. I will continue to get these!
Briana A.
Dixon, KY
Just received my first bark box and it was not a disappointment! It was very easy to sign up for and my pooch was very happy with the contents. When compared to the pet store it was much cheaper! I would recommend to others.
Savannah M.
Massillon, OH
My dogs LOVE this box. I have two pitbull so buying toys for them gets really expensive. They destroy everything! So it's nice to get a box full of new toys and treats each month.
Brynn L.
Woodbury, MN
Very cute and fun, the dogs loved the treats but destroyed all of the toys soon after getting them. The company y was very good about working with us to create a more durable box.
Shannon S.
Columbus, OH
I love me some Bark Box. They have amazing boxes that they send out every month. They include treats, doggie necessities, toys, chews, etc. Most months include 2 bags of treats, a chew (bone/bully stick/etc) and a toy. Some months they'll include extras like Shampoo or a water bowl or doggie pick up bags. I love this sub because it keeps me out of the pet store. I only go in now to buy food. I am able to withstand the other aisles because I know that the pups will have a surprise every month anyway. :) That alone saves me roughly $50 a month. I am a pet store freak. I love spoiling my dogs and this sub allows me to do so w/o breaking the bank. Use this link: https://barkbox.com/r/GMxAqsfPR4/ to try it out AND save $5!!!!
Felicia W.
Stafford, VA
I cannot say enough good things about this subscription. My dogs get excited anytime I get a box from the mailman cause they think it's for them ! The box is totally worth the price!
Emily z.
San Jose, CA
Highly recommended. Each month, they switch it up with a new theme. Sometimes you get more treats vs toys, and other months, vice versa. Chancho, my Pembroke Welsh Corgi, loves 99% of all the treats he receives each month. The only downside is the stuff toys they provide doesn't last more than 15 mins with dog. So if you have a chewer, unstuff-er, or simply a Corgi... just keep that point in mind.
I also love that they have the option now to buy single items off their new site Barkshop. A lot of cool items and you also have the options to buy more of your pet's favorites.
Lastly, I really appreciate that all treats are more on the healthy end and does not contain any cheap/yucky ingredients like some "new brand" treats you may find else where.
Anissa H.
OMG!!! This is the Best Idea, I have seen, for Dogs. My dogs LOVE the treats, and toys. I can't wait to see the next one. They are very durable, High Quality toys. Love This Place
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.