BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Madison S.
Cary, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Absolutely LOVE this subscription service!!! My dog loves everything that comes in it! The toys are such good quality and the treats are great! It's affordable and I definitely recommend Barkbox!
Brandy H.
St Clr Shores, MI
I've been a bark box subscriber for about 4 years now and I think this will be our last. My dog is a 10 lb Westiepooh and the toys are just too big and we end up giving them to our friends dogs.
Ashley M.
Melrose, Florida
I love my Super Chewer bark box! It had lots of items! Way more than I expected! My chewer got two awesome toys, two bags of treats, and 2 chews! Super duper satisfied! Can't wait for next month!
Victoria N.
Allentown, PA
I have a pretty picky pooch, so he doesn't always eat the little treats that come, but he does love the toys! It definitely saves me money and keeps him occupied! Quality isn't too bad either!
Kayla C.
Palm Bay, FL
So I have two big dogs and they love to destroy toys, and that's the point of the box but the toys only last us about a week and then they are gone. Not the box fault just my dogs are chewers.
Sara S.
Nashville, TN
I have small, but older dogs. They love the treats, but they do not play with toys. I will try a couple more months, but the price is too high for three small bags of treats and toys to donate.
Alana C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this box because I get 2 packs of treats and 2 new toys every month. The way my dogs go through toys its nice to know they will get 2 new ones each month and I dont have to go buy them.
Michaela K.
Our puppy loves her barkbox! She gets so excited when o bring any box in the house, because she hopes it's for her! The monthly themes and toys are so fun, and I think we enjoy opening the box with her just as much as she enjoys reaping the benefits.
Kate Q.
St augustine
My fur baby was beyond excited when his package arrived! Toys and treats to sample, his new favorite toy was in this package and he didn't even know it yet. 10/10 would try again and recommend.
Cassandra D.
So so so much fun !! My little pup loves these, and so doese his momma. Love spoiling my pup, and i know it sounds wierd but he gets so excited when they come in the mail, like he knows!! Hehe
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.