BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Carson M.
I love barkbox!!!! The best part is that my dog can tell which package is a barkbox for him. He loves all the treats and some of the toys have become his favorite. He's very picky when it comes to treats and bones, so this is a good way for him to try a variety
Dana L.
New York , NY
BarkBox is the best! My pup always loves the treats and she is typically a very picky eater. She recently got a space themed box and the purple space squirrel is her new favorite toy.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I love spoiling my babies! I have two doxies that I would do anything for! I ordered a few months of the barkbox for my dogs (they shared one) to see how they would like it. Overall the toys and treats were nice. My doxies like to destroy toys faster than you can put them down in front of them. My only issue is the toys get torn up pretty easily. The treats were great! They could smell the treats through the box and would key in on it as soon as I brought the box inside. I just wish the toys had a longer shelf life. My dog treated it as a competition to get the fluff and squeaker out as fast as caninely possible.
Jennifer C.
Livingston, KY
Great for the price love trying it out but my dog has allergies to certain products so some stuff he couldn't use and to much of a hassle to send back what he couldn't eat so just cancelled
Ajah k.
Waretown, NJ
Our dogs love barkbox! Last month our dingo recieved a "travelers theme" box that came with a little suitcase! He still plays with it. The very first box we got came with the cutest plush bottle of "Dog Perion" considering it came arou d New Years.We love it!
Darlene J.
The first few boxes were great, but after a while, you weren't able to customize if you wanted more toys vs. treats as the toys got to be too crazy an amount. I want to be able to just say that I want more treats this box vs. I want an extra toy for this box
Alyssa S.
St. Louis
LOVED THIS BOX AND SO DID MY PUPS!  Great value and definitely beat buying the same treats over and over again.  thought this was very affordable and still use to this day.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
BarkBox is a great choice for pet parents that are looking to try new products and alternative snack options for their pups. They have several subscription options or you can do one box at a time. We enjoy getting a new surprise every month and the cost is similar to trip to the local pet store. The customer service at BarkBox is hands down one of the best out there. We called about a shipping mishap and they fixed the problem immediately without hesitation.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have three Italian Greyhounds and they love their treats! I really like this box, or should I say they love this box, because not only do you get different treats to try, they give you dog toys as well. And with three dogs, lets just say we need plenty of toys.
Ashley M.
I have a border collie and he absolutely loves getting little surprises in the mail too! I have never been disappointed by the contests and seem to always find a new staple for my furry friend!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.