BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Jax W.
I subscribed to barkbox for my pittie baby, Sadie. She loved the variety of toys and treats! So far, she has not been able to break the toys which is awesome!!!!! Love love love barkbox!
Monica L.
San Lorenzo, CA
My dogs love Bark Box! They get so excited when it comes and try to take the toys and snacks out of the box before I could even get I them! I definitely recommend this box for your dog!
Sarah R.
Broken Arrow, OK
My doggy looks forward to Bark Box every month she absolutely loves the treats and the toys that they send her. There's always a variety of treats in the box and it always comes on time
Autumn R.
Philo
My dog loves the bark box! It's a surprise every month for her. She's always excited to get a new toy and new treats. The treats are always grain free and organic and we appreciate that!
Gustavo G.
It's a very good website for the selection of the toys format for my furry friend it's very special and I can buy a lot of things even food and prices for my dog I recommend this website
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
Barkbox is absolutely amazing! With affordable prices and new fun themes every month, how could you go wrong? My Frenchie loves getting her monthly Barkbox, she becomes completely obsessed with her new Barkbox toy as soon as she lays her eye's on it.
Valen W.
Pearl , MS
My golden retriever and lab love all of their healthy treats! Each month has a different t theme with the cutest little toys. Primarily all have a squeaker which drives my pets crazy. It's wonderful.
Pedro C.
Great dog subscription service. Great and high quality toys and snacks for my dog. Some people might say it's too many toys or snack but I honestly think that's a good problem to have.
ashley u.
Downers Grove
I love barkbox. Definitely worth the costs. The toys are durable for my German shepherd and the treats are always helpful when training him. Plus they send you a chew bone in your box.
Ashley B.
Monrovia , IN
Me and my dog both get really excited when this big box arrives in the mail! You take a quiz before you order so they can get to know your dog better! They always include great quality products!!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.