BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Tammy G.
APO, CA
I purchased a 6 month subscription for my mother (who I still live with) so I am able to see what exactly has been included and how the dogs react to the products. Each box has at least one toy and a couple of treats. After a few of the stuffed toys were immediately destroyed, I e-mailed customer service and told them about how fast my dogs were destroying the toys. They made a note on my account about how my dogs are heavy chewers and from that point on, I've received toys better suited for them. All the treats were usually made in the USA, none that I've seen so far were made in China which is great!

The only issue is that I would have preferred more toys rather than treats. BarkBoxes can be so worth it once you apply a coupon code. Otherwise, I would wait until they release a really good deal before renewing my subscription.
Briana T.
Pasadena
My dog received her first bark box last week and she ran up to it and started sniffing it as if she knew it was for her!!! She loves everything in it and can't wait to receive her next one!!!!!
Kayla C.
Palm Bay, FL
So I have two big dogs and they love to destroy toys, and that's the point of the box but the toys only last us about a week and then they are gone. Not the box fault just my dogs are chewers.
Lauren M.
Lexington, KY
BArkbox is my french bulldogs favorite time of the month! It's perfectly timed for when she runs out of treats and they're made from good ingredients. She never liked toys before barkbox.
Jade S.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cute products for my pooch at a fairly reasonable price. Eventually, we decided to discontinue our subscription since he didn't like the treats most of the time, but the toys were always a hit.
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
great for the dog! works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Kelsey F.
Pompano Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup absolutely loves getting her box. When it comes, she knows it's for her. It's hilarious. I prefer getting more toys in the box cause my dog is a picky eater when it comes to the treats .
Amber W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolutely loved BarkBox. My pups would get so excited when I would open the box for them. The price was reasonable and the selection in the box was great for my two very different dogs.
Angela W.
Centerville, OH
BarkBox never disappoints! The treats are yummy and unique according to Simon,our rescue dog. Sometimes the toys are very durable but we've gotten a few duds. Still though we love our barkbox!!
Alyssa G.
Livingston, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love BarkBox! It comes with so many goodies to keep my dogs entertained. The toys and treats are all nice quality and save me from going to the pet store when they run out of treats or if they tear up their toys. I love watching them get excited for the box.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.