BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Khy M.
So the quality of stuff you actually receive is great. It's a great mix of treats and toys that my dog always enjoy. The reason for the poor score is solely due to their lack of customer service. My dog was recently diagnosed with IBD which means an insanely strict dietary change, meaning he can no longer have any treats or chews. I cancelled my subscription which basically just sets it to not renew and will continue to recieve boxes for several months. I sent an email asking if it was possibly to cancel completely or at least receive boxes with just toys so all the food items aren't a waste. Not a single reply. I even went onto their website and used the chat function, all I received were generic replies about being sad to see me go. No phone number for customer service that actually goes anywhere.

I'm very deeply disappointed.
Hope W.
Lancaster, WI
This box of doggie goods was a great subscription because it had a variety of great things for my dog. No I don't shop here a lot. I would definitely shop here again because of the great content.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Love, Love, Love this service. I'm on my 3rd Rottie and he absolutely loves the items he gets from them. He got a rope turtle from them that he loves more than the last thing i bought him a month ago! He gets so excited when they show up and he helps open the box. Also their customer service is absolutely wonderful. He's gotten 3 treats that when i opened the bag he literally sniffed it and ran away. I contacted them and they brought up the list of the things he had previously gotten and liked and sent replacements. Then he got sick right before the last box came and I had inquired about where to get a replacement of the turtle toy he loved and in addition to telling me where i could get it they sent him the smaller version that he would end up taking with him to chemo appointments. Try it and I'm sure you and your pet will love it!
McKenzie S.
Appleton
So much bang for your buck! And the best part is, the quality!! My dogs love all the toys and they can really be picky when it comes to toys. They also cannot get enough of the treats. And I love that they are always high quality ingredients!! Definitely recommend!!!
Jennifer T.
Woodward, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We absolutely love bark box! From the toys to the treats they love everything they get in their box and a plus is their toys are hard to destroy! We still have toys from a bark box 3-4 years ago!
Madison S.
Cary, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Absolutely LOVE this subscription service!!! My dog loves everything that comes in it! The toys are such good quality and the treats are great! It's affordable and I definitely recommend Barkbox!
Amber S.
Mooreville , MS
Very cute, but the prices are extremely high for the subscription. I cancelled after my 3 month box subscription. I found I could get cutesy stuff like that at TJ Maxx for a fraction of the cost.
Ashley M.
Melrose, Florida
I love my Super Chewer bark box! It had lots of items! Way more than I expected! My chewer got two awesome toys, two bags of treats, and 2 chews! Super duper satisfied! Can't wait for next month!
Stephanie A.
I started subscribing to this box about two years about. The toys we got at first were amazing. It was a lot of non destructible chew toys and ropes. The treats are all made in the USA which I loved. Unfortunately the last 6 months boxes were all terrible. The toys were cheap and got destroyed in seconds. When I contacted Bark Box about this they did apologize and gave us a $10 gift card. But then we just kept getting cheap toys. We decided to end our subscription and spend the money on toys our dogs could actually enjoy. It was definitely a disappointment for this box to have lost its appeal, our dogs absolutely loved getting it.
Jessica M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been subscribed for a year now. My dog LOVES his BarkBox every month. The toys are great, the treats are wonderful quality and they now offer options for "clubs" so you can get an extra toy, toys for heavy chewers or outdoor related toys.

Additionally, their customer service is some of the best I've ever experienced. Once, my barkbox was stolen off my front porch. I contacted them about it and they tagged on a free month to my subscription since they didn't have any extra boxes that month to send out. Any other time I've contacted them they've been nothing but wonderful and accommodating. Me and my dog are customers for life.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.