BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Peyton W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pups LOVE bark box! I only get one but I split the toys and goodies up among my dogs and they all share and play! It's like they know when it's coming, I walk in and they just get so excited because they KNOW what's in the box!!!
Jayy R.
San Jose, CA
I really enjoyed receiving a box full of stuff every month but it kind of got boring because I could mostly always know what I was going to receive. I still have a lot of treats and toys for my 6 dogs
Brittney E.
Kingsburg , CA
My dog loves bark box as much as I do! You get quality items ( toys treats) for such a great price! I have never gotten a box that my dog didn't love! And each box has such a cute theme! We look forward to the boxes every month
Skylar L.
Joplin, MO
I have to get the bark box for excess chewers but it's a cute little gift for my nova. Lots of toys and evennif she destroys them I know that she will have more to come. Plus she loves all the treats!
Erin G.
I loved getting this box for my pup Delta. She is a pit bull whippet mix and destroyer of toys. She only managed to take down one of the toys they sent. With out hassle it was replaced in about a week!
Lindsay J.
STAUNTON
This is a good value for your money. You usually get a couple of high quality toys, a couple of high quality treats and some kind of a bone. My dogs can't wait to get their box and love the contents, as always, each month! Shipping is fairly fast and would recommend to anyone.
Alex M.
Cinnaminson , NJ
Cutest idea for your pet! My dog loves each and everything sent in her box every month. It's perfect for getting new toys and treats without having to spend a fortune at the pet store. Great quality !
Kristin H.
My three dogs love trying new toys because they get bored easily. Barkbox always sends a good chew toy in every box so now they have more than enough to keep them occupied. I was a member for one year.
Mackenzie Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I LOVE the bark box! I normally would buy my dogs treats and toys weekly but now that I have the bark box it is perfect! Our dogs look forward to this every month. The toys and treats are high quality
Koltny D.
Lompoc, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups love when these boxes come. The treats are always unique and enjoyed by my guys. The toys are of good quality and almost always enjoyed. We get two toys, two treat bages and a chew stick. I wouldn't mind it a little cheaper for what you get but it is good quality stuff.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.