BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Katie
Miltonvale, KS
Love Barkbox!!! It gives my dog lots of treats & toys (like she really needed more!) I usually only buy a 6 month supply and that lasts us all year with some extra treats bought every now and then!
Diana N.
This is one of the cutest boxes every because it has a bunch of new things that you can try and i promise that they'll love it, mine did and you could truly see the happiness in their little glistening eyes
Kayla B.
Grand ville, MI
My dog loves this. Every month she waits for her surprise present. She gets so excited and there's always awesome products in every months boxes. I will not be canceling this subscription anytime soon.
Mary O.
PASCO, WA
I received my BarkBox about a week ago and I have an 80lbs Coonhound. The products included were full size treats and its plenty to last my one dog for a month probably and they were good quality products! All products were natural and no fillers of by-products and my dog loves them! Best part of this box is yes its spendy ($30) but you get at least $30 or more in products if you were to purchase the products individually and a portion goes to animal charities which you can recommend a charity for them to donate to!
Kayla G.
Millington, TN
I loved barkbox. I have two dogs and they love the toy it came with and the snacks not so much cause they are not so crazy with the cookies but besides that they love it and yes I will buy again. 9/10
Amber S.
Stanwood, WA
I love these boxes and so do my dogs! They love getting new treats, and new toys. I get a kick out of the different themes each month. I keep the paper that the toys are wrapped in to decorate the grandkids room. I also like that you can order more of your pup's favorite toys.
Dana L.
Kenner, LA
Great I have 2 boxers and a great dane and let me tell you they love the toys and treats that come in the box I receive it and the great dane with the help of the boxers tears the box open and it is good for me to as them playing with the toys lets me finish school work
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
So far I absolutely love Barkbox! One of my dogs destroys toys in a matter of a couple of days and it's nice knowing I will receive new ones every month. On the other hand my other dogs love the variety in treats. The toys are a decent quality and I like the new themes every month. In regards to the treats it is true you can find some of them at Ross and that slightly degrades the image of "quality". In all honesty it is only worth it if you sign up for a membership other than paying monthly, since the price is dramatically reduced. However my only real complaint with this company is you have to pay for it all up front vs it being taken out monthly, huge downer.
Rita P.
Our puppy love this it's a fun treat that comes right to your house.it has everything from treats to toys .this will be the second one I have received the quality is great. I will order again very soon
Kaitlyn K.
We love our BarkBox thus far. Our puppy has LOVED the toys, and they have even managed to keep her interest beyond a couple of days! The toys we've received haven't been basic plush toys, they've all had some special element. Of course, she has liked the treats as well - but that's not tough to accomplish! We definitely think the value of the box is well beyond the $20 we pay for it - and think it'll actually save us money in the long run by keeping us from making as many trips to the pet store to find ways to spoil her! If you're a milkbones and kibble kind of person, I doubt BarkBox is for you - but if you have a habit of spoiling your pup anyways - GO FOR IT!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.