BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Melanie P.
Canadensis, PA
Meatloafs my dog loves to get his Barkbox in the mail. He runs to the door when he knows its coming. I love the cute themes every month. The thought that goes in to each box is just amazing.
Jennifer M.
Absolutely LOVE this company and all their products and so does my dog!! Their themed monthly boxes are perfect for Sophie and she goes crazy every time she sees the box. Also very affordable and easy to customize for your pup! Would recommend this subscription to anyone!
Noelle I.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have only gotten Barkbox one time but it was awesome!! I was so excited and my dog was even more excited once he realized it was for him! I would love to get one every month but it is kinda expensive.
Katrina A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love bark box, and so does my dog! We have tons of fun and unique toys you can't find at the pet store, and the treats are fantastic as well. The toys are very nice quality and last a long time.
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
My dog loves this box. It's super fun for him to receive it in the mail. I would highly recommend to anyone with a dog. Receiving new treats / toys is very stimulating for your furry friends!! Super cute idea
Margaret D.
Durand
My dogs have loved everything I've received. Having two 80lb dogs I got through a lot of toys and treats. This is an affordable way to test products before I buy them. Happy dogs means a happy me!!
Jenna N.
Oregon, WI
Love the amount of items that you get every month, only wish some of the dog toys were a higher quality being that my dog is a chocolate lab, he tends to chew things up. Other than that, the items are I receive are great!
Felicia M.
Wewoka, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Golden Retriever, Bailey, and myself really enjoy this box. Love the variety of treats and toys. Every box is themed and are so stinkin' cute. Customer service is spot on and very helpful.
Jessica M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been subscribed for a year now. My dog LOVES his BarkBox every month. The toys are great, the treats are wonderful quality and they now offer options for "clubs" so you can get an extra toy, toys for heavy chewers or outdoor related toys.

Additionally, their customer service is some of the best I've ever experienced. Once, my barkbox was stolen off my front porch. I contacted them about it and they tagged on a free month to my subscription since they didn't have any extra boxes that month to send out. Any other time I've contacted them they've been nothing but wonderful and accommodating. Me and my dog are customers for life.
Beth A.
I love Bark Box! My dogs get so excited when they are able to look through their boxes every month! I would definitely recommend this to a friend who loves their pups! The price per month is worth it if your dogs loves playing with toys and enjoying delicious treats!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.