BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Lindsay J.
STAUNTON
This is a good value for your money. You usually get a couple of high quality toys, a couple of high quality treats and some kind of a bone. My dogs can't wait to get their box and love the contents, as always, each month! Shipping is fairly fast and would recommend to anyone.
Amber S.
Stanwood, WA
I love these boxes and so do my dogs! They love getting new treats, and new toys. I get a kick out of the different themes each month. I keep the paper that the toys are wrapped in to decorate the grandkids room. I also like that you can order more of your pup's favorite toys.
Tho P.
Westwego, LA
I tried this box and really wasn't a fan. Not that the box wasn't great or that it didn't have amazing stuff, it just had stuff that my dog didn't care for; therefore, it was just a waste of my money.
Kayla B.
Grand ville, MI
My dog loves this. Every month she waits for her surprise present. She gets so excited and there's always awesome products in every months boxes. I will not be canceling this subscription anytime soon.
Bailey F.
Columbia, MD
Great products each month! Always waiting by the mailbox for the box. Totally worth it! Not too expensive. My dog loves each thing he gets each month! Great quality toys and treats. I would recommend this to any dog out there.
Rita P.
Our puppy love this it's a fun treat that comes right to your house.it has everything from treats to toys .this will be the second one I have received the quality is great. I will order again very soon
Peyton W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pups LOVE bark box! I only get one but I split the toys and goodies up among my dogs and they all share and play! It's like they know when it's coming, I walk in and they just get so excited because they KNOW what's in the box!!!
Ludmila Z.
Very interesting subscription service. Always funny toys. And good goodies.
But the cost is sometimes too high.
My pug is crazy about these boxes.
It is convenient to order, but I would like to choose the type of toys that my dog loves.
Yes, I will shop this again.
Alanna T.
N Hollywood, CA
My dog Norman loves BarkBox! He actually recognizes the Box now and does a little dance of joy! Each month is a different adorable theme and is full of toys like; plushies, kongs, rope toys and more (you can specify which type your dog likes best). It also comes with atleast two different full bags of dog treats! My little psycho is gluten free (cause he's boujee and built like a baby) you can coustomize your pets profile for their specific allergies and you can even send bark boxes to yours friends and family as gifts or have them sign up using your referral code and receive free gifts of your own.

Basically what I'm trying to say is if you love your little fur nugget you need to get BarkBox ❤
Lindsay O.
Bark box is awesome. Love that they cater to different sizes dogs. Some of the toys wouldn't last longer then 30 min so that was a little disappointing but our little dog loves getting his monthly box!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.