BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Makayla W.
Athens, OH
I love all the products you get. Your dog will never be bored with all the toys! I have an allergic reaction to latex and requested they not send latex toys. For the first few times I did not got any, which was great. Recently I have gotten one latex toy, I called and they apologized. I received another box without latex toys.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Really loved this subscription for my dogs, they really enjoyed all of the toys that came in the box, our dogs are really hard on their toys and they held up pretty well! They also really loved the treats that came in the box as well! Unfortunately had to cancel due to budget reasons otherwise we wou of have kept receiving it!
Ruth R.
Rustburg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Barkbox deserves all the stars for its customer service alone. I wish all companies would treat their customers the Barkbox way. Great value for the amount of toys and treats, too.
Auburn S.
Charlotte, NC
My pups and I love barkbox. We love that there is a new theme every month. I have a small dog and a big dog, and I think it's great you can pick wha size dog you have (I get the medium). The toys are high quality and they always get treats. Only downside is my pups don't eat a ton of treats so we have a big backup treat box.
Kelsey H.
South Jordan, UT
WE LOV BARK BOX! And our puppy loves it even more. The boxes come with cute little themes and stories every month. The only time we had a problem was when the toys weren't lasting long before being destroyed. Luckily Bark Box sent us new toys that were more durable and now we will only receive durable toys from here on out.
Kathryn S.
My pup really seems to enjoy her Barkbox when they come but she is a more aggressive chewer and the toys do not last much more than a day. There have been a few treats that have been quiet strange but our pup seems to enjoy them just fine. I think that it is just a bit much for how aggressive our dog is with the toys.
Rebecca C.
Daniel Island, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just got our first bark box and I love it! Our sweet labradoodle was getting so bored with the toys we got her (if they even made it that long), so we decided to try bark box and we’re so glad we did! High quality toys and treats and he surprise of what is inside is just as fun for me as it is for her! I highly recommend!!
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is an excellent value for the price!  I chose to send one of these as a gift subscription to a friend and their dog absolutely loved it.  I don't normally buy this kind of thing for pets, but I would like to find one for my cats and if I find a box as good as this one, I will definitely sign up for it!
Trisha D.
My dogs get so excited when their bark box comes in the mail! They always love the toys in the box and some treats. A little expensive so i order every 3 months. The only reason i gave it 4 stars rather than 5 is because a majority of the treats they wont eat/dont have any interest in. When my dogs are happy, I’m happy!!
Amber W.
Strawberry Pt, IA
I got a Bark Box toy free from Influenster. Not only was this toy toddler approved by my 2 year old first, my dogs loved it too. It was made from very durable, yet soft material
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.