BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Kailey S.
Fort Worth , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog just loves all the different toys that they get, and the treats are just too yummy to them! Never thought that they would come up with a box for animals but I’m so glad that they did
Lauren L.
Kernersville, NC
My dogs absolutely love receiving their BarkBox each month. It has a variety of unique treats and toys that they always enjoy! It's gotten to the point that every time we receive a package, they get excited and think it's their BarkBox (wishful thinking).
Gina J.
Cleburne, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great box if you love your pupbaby as much as I do. It comes with size appropriate toys and treats. The treats are the good for you pup treats and I haven't had a complaint yet on the toys or treats. She knows the box and knows it's just for her.
Rebecca V.
Coeur d'Alene
This is a great service! I’ve got two dogs, a Papillon without teeth and a border collie mix. We get the small box because the Papillon can eat the treats in those and the collie has a gentle mouth with toys. They really love them. I haven’t had to purchase treats in months because they keep us stockpiles with awesome goodies! The dogs particularly like the jerky treats. My mother has a Papillon as well, he’s a chewer and the toys hold up pretty well for him. I’ve added photos of the latest box (arrived today) for reference.
Elizabeth R.
Cleveland, OH
My pups and I LOVED barkbox, we received one as a gift and I wish it was cheap enough to subscribe to every month. They played with the toys until they were worn out and loved the treats!
antonella c.
Surfside, FL
AMAZING AMAZING VARIATION! My dog just adores the super cute toys and yummy snacks they send every month! I must admit sometimes their price gets to me but it's all worth it!! I recommend!
Amanda C.
Farmington, AR
BarkBox is SO much fun for not only my pet, but for myself too! I always had the hardest time picking out the right toys and treats for my dogs (they rarely enjoyed what I had to bring home). I signed up for BarkBox and ended up getting it for a whole year straight! Each month is a different theme and it comes with a great amount of toys plus treats! You can base your box around your dog...whether you have a big or small dog, if they like hard, durable toys or soft stuffed toys. Still to this day I have a basket full of toys that my dogs will pull out the moment I put them up. Plus the treats they LOVE!
Kaitlin O.
Manchester, MD
Incredible. My dog loved it and that's all that matters. I just wish there were other cheaper options, as not everyone can afford this box each month. Plus, my dog only needs so many toys. I like to try it out every few months, but not every single month.
Tara L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love getting bark box for my dog in the mail! My dog is a big chewer and these toys are pretty strong for the teeth my little guy has! I will definitely be ordering more Bark Box's in the future!
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
This box is just the cutest and my dogs get so excited when I bring it in from the mail. I love how each box has its own theme and they make it really fun and personal. It's a combination of toys and all natural treats, so it's perfect for any dog, any age!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.