BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Ashley S.
Rosebud , MO
I have a border collie and he absolutely loves getting little surprises in the mail too! I have never been disappointed by the contests and seem to always find a new staple for my furry friend!
Kayla L.
It was so much stuff. I loved it and my pups loved it more. My dog is usually picky and he loved it all and the bone I got lasted my Lil baby girl for a week. I truly enjoyed your product.
Jessica B.
Bronx, NY
My 5 month old Yorkie is always exicited when this package comes through every month, he is always happy to get new treats and toys and the price isn't bad at all, would totally recommend!
Kaitlin O.
Manchester, MD
Incredible. My dog loved it and that's all that matters. I just wish there were other cheaper options, as not everyone can afford this box each month. Plus, my dog only needs so many toys. I like to try it out every few months, but not every single month.
Meagan B.
Cumberland , KY
My dogs and I all love this box. Every time that the mail man comes to the door with the  box the dogs go crazy.. They love everything that is in the box, expectantly the toys.
antonella c.
Surfside, FL
AMAZING AMAZING VARIATION! My dog just adores the super cute toys and yummy snacks they send every month! I must admit sometimes their price gets to me but it's all worth it!! I recommend!
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
My dog loves the products that come in here. She smells the box and starts wagging her tail. The box comes with new toys for her, and great snacks that I can give her every now and then. I like this box!!
Lauren L.
Kernersville, NC
My dogs absolutely love receiving their BarkBox each month. It has a variety of unique treats and toys that they always enjoy! It's gotten to the point that every time we receive a package, they get excited and think it's their BarkBox (wishful thinking).
Haley M.
Sour Lake, TX
We absolutely love BarkBox, and so does our dog. He gets so excited every month when we get it. My only complaints are that they will put teeny tiny treats in there, where it's like not even giving them one. And the shipping is ridiculous. It takes forever.
Connie C.
Windsor Locks, CT
My dog loves when his BarkBox shows up every month. I like that the treats are made in the USA, so I don't have to worry about what he's eating. The customer service is amazing. I did log onto the site to cancel because I needed to save money, but they offered me a substantial savings if I kept the deliveries, so it is now less than the cost of 1 good dog toy for me. I mentioned that he likes the toys so much he tore through the toys pretty quickly (standard for him) and they offered to put a not on the account that he needs the most durable toys available for that month's delivery. I highly recommend!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.