BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
BarkBox is a great choice for pet parents that are looking to try new products and alternative snack options for their pups. They have several subscription options or you can do one box at a time. We enjoy getting a new surprise every month and the cost is similar to trip to the local pet store. The customer service at BarkBox is hands down one of the best out there. We called about a shipping mishap and they fixed the problem immediately without hesitation.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I love spoiling my babies! I have two doxies that I would do anything for! I ordered a few months of the barkbox for my dogs (they shared one) to see how they would like it. Overall the toys and treats were nice. My doxies like to destroy toys faster than you can put them down in front of them. My only issue is the toys get torn up pretty easily. The treats were great! They could smell the treats through the box and would key in on it as soon as I brought the box inside. I just wish the toys had a longer shelf life. My dog treated it as a competition to get the fluff and squeaker out as fast as caninely possible.
Dana L.
Staff
New York , NY
BarkBox is the best! My pup always loves the treats and she is typically a very picky eater. She recently got a space themed box and the purple space squirrel is her new favorite toy.
Kailey S.
Fort Worth , TX
My dog just loves all the different toys that they get, and the treats are just too yummy to them! Never thought that they would come up with a box for animals but I’m so glad that they did
Jennifer C.
Livingston, KY
Great for the price love trying it out but my dog has allergies to certain products so some stuff he couldn't use and to much of a hassle to send back what he couldn't eat so just cancelled
Yolanda P.
I have a small maltese and honestly me and my boyfriend love it as much as the dog . it brings so much joy to try out new treats which by the way he has loved all treats and toys ! best investment ever BarkBox
Ashley S.
Rosebud , MO
I have a border collie and he absolutely loves getting little surprises in the mail too! I have never been disappointed by the contests and seem to always find a new staple for my furry friend!
Chelsea Z.
Love having this delivered to my house every month. Best monthly box for the value. I really like that i dont have to go to the store each month and buy toys and treats! The treats are all made in the USA and natural. My dog loved getting this box each month!
Ajah k.
Waretown, NJ
Our dogs love barkbox! Last month our dingo recieved a "travelers theme" box that came with a little suitcase! He still plays with it. The very first box we got came with the cutest plush bottle of "Dog Perion" considering it came arou d New Years.We love it!
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
We have three Italian Greyhounds and they love their treats! I really like this box, or should I say they love this box, because not only do you get different treats to try, they give you dog toys as well. And with three dogs, lets just say we need plenty of toys.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.