BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Bree Y.
Sherman, TX
I LOVE THIS THING. And my doggies do too. I always love the cute toys and surprises that come these. I will most def keep buying this, it's like Christmas every month for my fur babies haha. Great product!
Cecilia P.
San Pedro, CA
My dog loves getting his Box every month. It really helps with the toy situation since he wants to tear everything a part. The treats are great too. He loves them! Also every box has a theme, it's so cute.
Justine R.
North Port, FL
We're actually subscribed to the Super Chewer box, our dog George loves it. He always ends up getting at least 2 durable toys, 2 bags of yummy treats, and a couple random durable edible chews. Always a winner in our house.
Samantha S.
Sunland, CA
I LOVE the bark box! I wish I could afford it more often :( I bought a few month subscription and my dogs loved it so much they started to get all excited every time a package would come! I love the variety of treats/toys that comes in the box and I loved that they would give me toys I had never seen before or heard of before (like a mint sceneted strawberry toy to help with the dog's breath) the bark box is awesome! I recommend to anyone I can and one of my friends bought her dog a 6 month subscription on my recommendation! Bark box was such a clever idea! Can't wait until I can get it again!
Amber N.
Manalapan, NJ
I recently adopted a 5 month old pitbull who is an intense chewer. The super chewer box has been great with giving toys that will withstand his chew and keep him entertained. He also loves the snacks that come with his new toys
Dee V.
Oklahoma City , OK
I think this is a great box for your dogs. It has toys and treats that would satisfy any pupper. My two 6 lbs Toy yorkies loved it. My female isn't so much into the toys but my male is so she gets the treats and he has a great time with the toys. The toys are of great quality and are priced fairly, about the same as PetSmart or PetCo. This is a great box but can be kind of pricey. It starts out at $29.00 for the monthly and of course gets cheaper the longer you sign up. They just added a new box and that one i believe is $40.00, you get more in that one though so the price jump is valid. All in all this is a great box subscription for dogs and i would recommend it to anyone.
Melissa G.
Monona, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Haven't received my first box yet so can't leave a review. I signed up for it to get items for my nephews dog.      CHANGING MY RATING BECAUSE I NEVER RECEIVED A THING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!
Nikki B.
Springfield, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love love love BarkBox! We've gotten this every month for a few years now! found them when they first started. If you just do a month, its not quite worth it, but if you get the 12 months, its wonderful!
Katie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love getting Bark Box for my dog! He's an Australian shepherd and is full of energy so the toys they provide him to keep him occupied are always great. If it wasn't so expensive I'd buy it every month!
Nicole C.
Spring
My pup is an extension of my family. She's wild and crazy but I love my fur baby. Surprising her with her own box of goodies is so sweet! She gets so excited and loves all of the special treats she gets.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.