BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Andrea T.
El Monte, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I received my first BarkBox free at an event I attended. Each box comes with a great variety of items that include pet treats, toys and more. You can customize your box according to your pets size and needs. I would have continued with a membership if the price was slightly lower.
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
The toys were nice but not the correct size for my dog. they fit in his mouth and if he wanted he could swallow. I plan on trying to change the size but they are not always good with the toys for the correct size of dog that is bought for. Or that is how my last 3 boxes have been.
Monique H.
Addison, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love bark box. I have a pug and she loves everything they send! We got one box that had an organic blueberry treat that she wouldn’t eat but that was the only time she didn’t love everything in her box
Nikki B.
Springfield, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love love love BarkBox! We've gotten this every month for a few years now! found them when they first started. If you just do a month, its not quite worth it, but if you get the 12 months, its wonderful!
Warren S.
Fabulous mix of stuff my dog loves and plays with . First time shopper so excited about the quality of the products the seem great, the treats were the best purchase I would recommend shopping here for sure!
Amy H.
Tallahassee
My dog loves BarkBox! She knows what the box looks like and goes crazy when I walk in the door with it. The toys are of great quality and she has told me that the treats are delicious! BarkBox
Ginger C.
Aurora, CO
There is always a good variety of toys in each box. The treats that come in the box are awesome. I have 2 huskies and a chiweenie and they all get so excited when their new box comes. I am on a six month plan with an extra toy. To me it is worth the cost to see their excitement.
Katie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love getting Bark Box for my dog! He's an Australian shepherd and is full of energy so the toys they provide him to keep him occupied are always great. If it wasn't so expensive I'd buy it every month!
Lizzie K.
Silverdale, WA
We absolutely ADORE BarkBox! I get two monthly, both for very active (and sometimes destructive) pups and they LOVE every single item every time! The customer service BarkBox provides is also PHENOMENAL!
Jaime A.
Sacramento, CA
I love Bark Box! I can expect two new toys and 2-3 treats for my pup every month. The toys and snacks are unique to Bark Box, so you won't find them in store. If your dog destroys toys, I'd recommend upgrading to the destroyer box. My pup destroys his toys in the first 5 minutes!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.