BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

Buy on BarkBox
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves it every time the box comed she starts barking to get her toys and treats. She specially loves the toys she chew alot and this box comes with toys she cannot destoy so its amazing.
Janeca C.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolutely love barkbox! All the toys are designed for the designated size and weight! Treats are very high quality and my dog loves it! You cannot beat the price and it's definitely worth it!
Cassandra D.
So so so much fun !! My little pup loves these, and so doese his momma. Love spoiling my pup, and i know it sounds wierd but he gets so excited when they come in the mail, like he knows!! Hehe
Jade S.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cute products for my pooch at a fairly reasonable price. Eventually, we decided to discontinue our subscription since he didn't like the treats most of the time, but the toys were always a hit.
Michaela K.
Our puppy loves her barkbox! She gets so excited when o bring any box in the house, because she hopes it's for her! The monthly themes and toys are so fun, and I think we enjoy opening the box with her just as much as she enjoys reaping the benefits.
Sara S.
Nashville, TN
I have small, but older dogs. They love the treats, but they do not play with toys. I will try a couple more months, but the price is too high for three small bags of treats and toys to donate.
Melissa M.
My dog doesnt like toys at all but she actually like the little cloth type toy this came with! She hasnt let it leave her side since she got it! Haha anyways i will be ordering more from here.
Lacy M.
Arlington, VA
Amazing! If you haven't tried out BarkBox yet, go out and order a subscription! They toys they send each month are fun, unique and very high quality! The treats are always unique as well and usually healthy to boot! They even have a satisfaction guarantee: if your dog doesn't love a treat or a toy and you let them know, they will make up for it by sending you something else! Also, they have top notch customer service that is also adorable. When you chat with a rep they address your dog through you. They treat your pup with respect and go above and beyond to make you happy as well. They even have their own cute lingo, "May I paw-lease have your account #?". The only con for me was that we got more treats than my dog could ever eat so I had to start giving them away to my friends with fur babies. ha ha
Nancy T.
I LOVE Barkbox!  Me and my dogs get very excited when the box arrives.  They have a line of indestructible toys and let me tell you they really are.  The price is so worth what you get in the box.  I have recommended it to all my friends and family that have dogs..
Aaliyah E.
33309
Love the bark box it's amazing. Comes with almost everything.
The bark box is affordable and the quality is amazing. I shop at bark box a lot. I would recommend shopping there for your pets .
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.