BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Lizzie K.
Silverdale, WA
We absolutely ADORE BarkBox! I get two monthly, both for very active (and sometimes destructive) pups and they LOVE every single item every time! The customer service BarkBox provides is also PHENOMENAL!
Stephanie L.
Montclair, CA
This box was perfect for my two little frenchies. The only problem was getting them to share! I found the toys perfect for them to chew on and the bite sized treats made them sit and lay without command.
Aimee C.
Oak Ridge, NC
My boxer loves when he gets his package in the mail! He's super picky when it comes to treats and through this box he's discovered some favorites. Recommend strongly
Sabrina P.
Shawnee, Ks
I love the Bark Box! It gives my pups a variety of treats and toys. I also love the themes to all the boxes. You can tell they take a considerable about of time planning the boxes each month. It's so fun to get to see what the theme will be each month!
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
The toys were nice but not the correct size for my dog. they fit in his mouth and if he wanted he could swallow. I plan on trying to change the size but they are not always good with the toys for the correct size of dog that is bought for. Or that is how my last 3 boxes have been.
Paige B.
Charlotte
My dog loves the treats that are sent in this box. I have a 70 lb pitbull. The toys, even the ones made for power chewers, are destroyed in minutes. I get this as a treat for my dog every now and then.
Melissa D.
Acton, MA
I love the BarkBox! Everytime my dog sees it, she knows that she's getting some fun and tasty things in her near future. I don't think we've ever received a product/toy she hasn't loved! Absolutely worth the money.
Madisyn D.
Sioux Falls
This is the perfect product for any animal lover! Me and my pets get so excited every time ours comes in the mail. They have a wide verity of toys, treats, and many other things for your pets to enjoy!
Kaitlyn K.
We love our BarkBox thus far. Our puppy has LOVED the toys, and they have even managed to keep her interest beyond a couple of days! The toys we've received haven't been basic plush toys, they've all had some special element. Of course, she has liked the treats as well - but that's not tough to accomplish! We definitely think the value of the box is well beyond the $20 we pay for it - and think it'll actually save us money in the long run by keeping us from making as many trips to the pet store to find ways to spoil her! If you're a milkbones and kibble kind of person, I doubt BarkBox is for you - but if you have a habit of spoiling your pup anyways - GO FOR IT!
Courtney L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these boxes. They're geared towards his grain allergy too which always helps! The toys last him a long time and he always loves the treats! It makes it easier than having to go to petsmart!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.