BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
My dog loves it every time the box comed she starts barking to get her toys and treats. She specially loves the toys she chew alot and this box comes with toys she cannot destoy so its amazing.
Alyssa G.
Livingston, LA
My dogs love BarkBox! It comes with so many goodies to keep my dogs entertained. The toys and treats are all nice quality and save me from going to the pet store when they run out of treats or if they tear up their toys. I love watching them get excited for the box.
Cassidy B.
My dog LOVES BarkBox. He always knows when it comes in because he can smell the treats. All of the treats are healthy and are always different, so he doesn't get used to the same boring thing.
Tara D.
Topeka, KS
Great products! Very cute themes and the items are well made. Got a deal on getting a free bonus toy every month which was an AMAZING deal. Hands down the best pet subscription box I've tried.
Kayla C.
Palm Bay, FL
So I have two big dogs and they love to destroy toys, and that's the point of the box but the toys only last us about a week and then they are gone. Not the box fault just my dogs are chewers.
Angela W.
Centerville, OH
BarkBox never disappoints! The treats are yummy and unique according to Simon,our rescue dog. Sometimes the toys are very durable but we've gotten a few duds. Still though we love our barkbox!!
Victoria N.
Allentown, PA
I have a pretty picky pooch, so he doesn't always eat the little treats that come, but he does love the toys! It definitely saves me money and keeps him occupied! Quality isn't too bad either!
Kate Q.
St augustine
My fur baby was beyond excited when his package arrived! Toys and treats to sample, his new favorite toy was in this package and he didn't even know it yet. 10/10 would try again and recommend.
Janeca C.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love barkbox! All the toys are designed for the designated size and weight! Treats are very high quality and my dog loves it! You cannot beat the price and it's definitely worth it!
Gwenith S.
Berwyn, IL
We got our bark box for about a year. We always loved the products included and never had any issues with our boxes goodies. Twice we had a billing mishap and they took care of it immediately.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.