BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Courtney B.
Milwaukee
Definitely worth the monthly payment of $20. The quality of the dog treats and toys we receive each and every month, is amazing! My pups definitely know what and who that little brown box is for every month!
Urszula Z.
Radford, VA
my pup loves every toy and treat that comes in this box! it's extremely adorable and i shop here a lot! my dog is spoiled hahah! the shopping experience is really nice and welcome! i would recommend using this website!
Steffany Z.
Aurora, IL
My dogs LOVE BarkBox.  Some of their favorite toys that they have played with for years have come from these boxes.  They are always centered around the time of year - for instance Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc which is fun!  They aren't always crazy about the treats.
Michele K.
Bark box is a great subscription. However, my dogs always tore up the toys within a week. My dogs LOVE their toys so I didn't expect them to lastt long. I love all the treats that come with the box though!
nichole r.
I will always give a review for this company. They are so nice, and my furbaby has never disliked a thing they have sent him. Great quality products, and amazing customer service. Loyal customer for sure.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
my dog loves his bark box! i love how you can semi customize them. i also like that they offer healthy pet treats. my dog loves getting new toys and treats. the price is well worth it if you love spoiling your pup!
Catie L.
Lakeville
I.LOVE.BARKBOX!!! More importantly my dogs love Barkbox. They get so excited every month when the box comes and they can't wait to tear into it. They offer a good variety of toys so that everyone is happy.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Barkbox so much! Always the best of the best in these boxes! And the fur babies know when it's dropped off an when it's time to open! Never have to go to store for treats or toys while having this subscription! Gives your fur babies a treat while helping pups in need!
Dee V.
Oklahoma City , OK
I think this is a great box for your dogs. It has toys and treats that would satisfy any pupper. My two 6 lbs Toy yorkies loved it. My female isn't so much into the toys but my male is so she gets the treats and he has a great time with the toys. The toys are of great quality and are priced fairly, about the same as PetSmart or PetCo. This is a great box but can be kind of pricey. It starts out at $29.00 for the monthly and of course gets cheaper the longer you sign up. They just added a new box and that one i believe is $40.00, you get more in that one though so the price jump is valid. All in all this is a great box subscription for dogs and i would recommend it to anyone.
Jillian M.
10/10 would recommend this to any pet owner. Although on the pricier side, this product is great! I'll usually get the smallest box, and my dog loves it, obviously. I will most definitely shop here again!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.