BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Stephanie L.
Montclair, CA
This box was perfect for my two little frenchies. The only problem was getting them to share! I found the toys perfect for them to chew on and the bite sized treats made them sit and lay without command.
Taylor H.
Macomb, MI
Love Barkbox, and my dogs do too! Love that each box is uniquely themed, from the toys to the treats. The toys are high-quality and imaginative, and the treats are typically high end and natural/organic.
Kiersten M.
Philadelphia , PA
I always get bark box for my dog! He loves getting new toys and treats every month. The only thing I would say is I wish that the treats were different. Sometimes the treats are weird flavors, like vegetables, and my dog doesn't seem to like them. Besides that BarkBox is awesome!
Brittany J.
Allentown
Good assortment of toys and treats- high value for the cost. It makes it really easy to rotate toys and treats and keep things interesting for the pup. My dogs know when they get mail, and they love it!
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Baby, Pooter, Dakota, Chewy and Peanut all say: woof woof , bow wow . bark bark bark bark  hooooooooowwwwl. Bark WOOF! Which means " we love our toys and treats we get I this box, so much so, that we hate sharing... but if we HAVE to we will, THANK YOU BARKBOX!'
Mattie S.
Mooresville, NC
My dog was a huge fan of BarkBox!  My first box included 3 toys, all of which my dog Buddy loved.  The 'Road-runner' plush toy was by far his favorite!  My box also came with two types of treats as well as a flavorful bone that lasted him days!  Can't wait to receive our next BarkBox!
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Linda C.
Leavenworth Waterville
We love bark box! Excellent price for what comes in the mail!! The dogs get so excited when they see me coming with new box of the month. It always has tough and very cute toys along with awesome trays!!
Amy H.
Tallahassee
My dog loves BarkBox! She knows what the box looks like and goes crazy when I walk in the door with it. The toys are of great quality and she has told me that the treats are delicious! BarkBox
Nicole D.
San Antonio, TX
The box is good. I loved that it's themed every month. The treats my dog always loved. I stopped my subscription because my dog is an overly aggressive chewer and the toys they'd send only lasted 20 minutes. I even upgraded to aggressive chewer those toys would still be destroyed.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.