BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Paige B.
Charlotte
My dog loves the treats that are sent in this box. I have a 70 lb pitbull. The toys, even the ones made for power chewers, are destroyed in minutes. I get this as a treat for my dog every now and then.
Kaitlyn K.
We love our BarkBox thus far. Our puppy has LOVED the toys, and they have even managed to keep her interest beyond a couple of days! The toys we've received haven't been basic plush toys, they've all had some special element. Of course, she has liked the treats as well - but that's not tough to accomplish! We definitely think the value of the box is well beyond the $20 we pay for it - and think it'll actually save us money in the long run by keeping us from making as many trips to the pet store to find ways to spoil her! If you're a milkbones and kibble kind of person, I doubt BarkBox is for you - but if you have a habit of spoiling your pup anyways - GO FOR IT!
Courtney L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these boxes. They're geared towards his grain allergy too which always helps! The toys last him a long time and he always loves the treats! It makes it easier than having to go to petsmart!
Deb F.
My dog loves it when her box comes in. She thinks that any box that is delivered is for her now. I just wish they would give more for tough cheaters and less flurries that are destroyed in literal minutes.
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both of my dogs get excited when their box arrives. The treats are great and the toys for the most part stand up to 2 boxers. I like that you can add another dog to your box. It's more than enough to share
Melissa D.
Acton, MA
I love the BarkBox! Everytime my dog sees it, she knows that she's getting some fun and tasty things in her near future. I don't think we've ever received a product/toy she hasn't loved! Absolutely worth the money.
Kayla B.
Grand ville, MI
My dog loves this. Every month she waits for her surprise present. She gets so excited and there's always awesome products in every months boxes. I will not be canceling this subscription anytime soon.
Alanna T.
N Hollywood, CA
My dog Norman loves BarkBox! He actually recognizes the Box now and does a little dance of joy! Each month is a different adorable theme and is full of toys like; plushies, kongs, rope toys and more (you can specify which type your dog likes best). It also comes with atleast two different full bags of dog treats! My little psycho is gluten free (cause he's boujee and built like a baby) you can coustomize your pets profile for their specific allergies and you can even send bark boxes to yours friends and family as gifts or have them sign up using your referral code and receive free gifts of your own.

Basically what I'm trying to say is if you love your little fur nugget you need to get BarkBox ❤
Amber S.
Stanwood, WA
I love these boxes and so do my dogs! They love getting new treats, and new toys. I get a kick out of the different themes each month. I keep the paper that the toys are wrapped in to decorate the grandkids room. I also like that you can order more of your pup's favorite toys.
Peyton W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pups LOVE bark box! I only get one but I split the toys and goodies up among my dogs and they all share and play! It's like they know when it's coming, I walk in and they just get so excited because they KNOW what's in the box!!!
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.