BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• I would love to try this for my yorkie! Do you think thes...5 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Kayla B.
Grand ville, MI
My dog loves this. Every month she waits for her surprise present. She gets so excited and there's always awesome products in every months boxes. I will not be canceling this subscription anytime soon.
Alanna T.
N Hollywood, CA
My dog Norman loves BarkBox! He actually recognizes the Box now and does a little dance of joy! Each month is a different adorable theme and is full of toys like; plushies, kongs, rope toys and more (you can specify which type your dog likes best). It also comes with atleast two different full bags of dog treats! My little psycho is gluten free (cause he's boujee and built like a baby) you can coustomize your pets profile for their specific allergies and you can even send bark boxes to yours friends and family as gifts or have them sign up using your referral code and receive free gifts of your own.

Basically what I'm trying to say is if you love your little fur nugget you need to get BarkBox ❤
Amber S.
Stanwood, WA
I love these boxes and so do my dogs! They love getting new treats, and new toys. I get a kick out of the different themes each month. I keep the paper that the toys are wrapped in to decorate the grandkids room. I also like that you can order more of your pup's favorite toys.
Katie
Miltonvale, KS
Love Barkbox!!! It gives my dog lots of treats & toys (like she really needed more!) I usually only buy a 6 month supply and that lasts us all year with some extra treats bought every now and then!
Rita P.
Our puppy love this it's a fun treat that comes right to your house.it has everything from treats to toys .this will be the second one I have received the quality is great. I will order again very soon
Melissa D.
Acton, MA
I love the BarkBox! Everytime my dog sees it, she knows that she's getting some fun and tasty things in her near future. I don't think we've ever received a product/toy she hasn't loved! Absolutely worth the money.
Ludmila Z.
Very interesting subscription service. Always funny toys. And good goodies.
But the cost is sometimes too high.
My pug is crazy about these boxes.
It is convenient to order, but I would like to choose the type of toys that my dog loves.
Yes, I will shop this again.
Kaitlyn K.
We love our BarkBox thus far. Our puppy has LOVED the toys, and they have even managed to keep her interest beyond a couple of days! The toys we've received haven't been basic plush toys, they've all had some special element. Of course, she has liked the treats as well - but that's not tough to accomplish! We definitely think the value of the box is well beyond the $20 we pay for it - and think it'll actually save us money in the long run by keeping us from making as many trips to the pet store to find ways to spoil her! If you're a milkbones and kibble kind of person, I doubt BarkBox is for you - but if you have a habit of spoiling your pup anyways - GO FOR IT!
Dana L.
Kenner, LA
Great I have 2 boxers and a great dane and let me tell you they love the toys and treats that come in the box I receive it and the great dane with the help of the boxers tears the box open and it is good for me to as them playing with the toys lets me finish school work
Bailey F.
Columbia, MD
Great products each month! Always waiting by the mailbox for the box. Totally worth it! Not too expensive. My dog loves each thing he gets each month! Great quality toys and treats. I would recommend this to any dog out there.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.