BY BARKBOX #3 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Allisah F.
PLAINS, PA
My babies love all their toys and treats from bark box! Surprisingly my one dog hasn't ripped anything up either...which is a great thing! I get a box every month and am so stocked up on everything. Love it!
J v.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love barkbox! I love the different samples that they send and I have never received something that me and my dogs do not love. Definitely a favorite in the household and I will continue to receive these
Cecilia P.
San Pedro, CA
My dog loves getting his Box every month. It really helps with the toy situation since he wants to tear everything a part. The treats are great too. He loves them! Also every box has a theme, it's so cute.
Jillian M.
10/10 would recommend this to any pet owner. Although on the pricier side, this product is great! I'll usually get the smallest box, and my dog loves it, obviously. I will most definitely shop here again!
Espie L.
Pico Rivera, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love getting stuff from this place.  Every month we receive 2 toys and 2 snacks and 1 chew!! our puppy beagle loves playing with this toys!! I think that it is worth the cost we pay for the stuff we get
Michele K.
Bark box is a great subscription. However, my dogs always tore up the toys within a week. My dogs LOVE their toys so I didn't expect them to lastt long. I love all the treats that come with the box though!
Samantha A.
Watertown, NY
WE LOVE BARK BOX!! This subscription is easily the most popular in my home. The treats and toys that come in it are always a hit with my corgi. Easily a great purchase and love shopping with this company.
Catie L.
Lakeville
I.LOVE.BARKBOX!!! More importantly my dogs love Barkbox. They get so excited every month when the box comes and they can't wait to tear into it. They offer a good variety of toys so that everyone is happy.
Urszula Z.
hillsborough, nj
my pup loves every toy and treat that comes in this box! it's extremely adorable and i shop here a lot! my dog is spoiled hahah! the shopping experience is really nice and welcome! i would recommend using this website!
Ivori M.
Hewitt, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Bark Box costs $17 per month and you will receive four or more products for your dog. You choose a box size depending on what size your dog is, then you chose a plan; monthly, 3 Month or 6 Month. Shipping is free and you can cancel anytime. With that being said, I think $17 per month is expensive for the Bark Box, with my number one reason being that, a coupon in your Bark Box is consider one item. I would be more apt to have a subscription with Bark Box is the four or more items were doggie gadgets, not coupons and treats.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.