BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Heather M.
Rising Sun
Bark box is so awesome! Customer service is so nice. The funniest thing that I have ever seen is my pitbull Kirby started to recognize the box each month. He would get so excited Everytime I brought in the box.
Veronica B.
Camdenton
Love the barkbox, very affordable, my little dog love the toys he gets.

Pros about barkbox is it gets shipped straight to your door no having to go to the store to get items for your fur babies
Diana A.
lodi
Very cute and lovely items that come in the box. Unfortunately my dog did not like much of the treat. However, my dog is a picky eater. I received their boxes for about 12 months and they were very accommodating.
Lisa R.
midway park
I’ve been getting barkbox for my dogs for a few years now and they love it so much! My dogs get so excited when the bark box comes because they know it’s for them and they never disappoint them on treats or toys
osiris a.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This subscription box comes with a little of everything for my 4legged best friend ! I love it because it's always something fun in there for him to have &a fun to open and try new things before purchasing them!
Kayla C.
From toys to treats, by dogs are in dog heaven every time! They will fight over the same toy! Good quality snack and good quality toys! I have two huge bulldogs that turn into giant babies when we open their box!
lisa l.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the toys it comes with! My German shepherd loves squeaky toys and almost every toy has a squeaker! Not the best box for power chewers, as the toys last a few days max, but the treats are a great variety!
Aladee T.
Hartselle, AL
I love getting my dog the barkbox!! They always put such good stuff in them!! She loves to get new toys and try out new things and that's exactly what the barkbox does let's her try new things!! Would recommend!
Michelle B.
It's nice getting a box of surprises shipped to my door, even if it's not for me. It takes the hard part out of trying new things. Only thing I don't like is that the items in each box comes to $30 if I paid for everything myself and the box is $29/month. I would have loved to get at least $50 of goodies, especially when dog items are already so expensive. I'm subscribed to beauty boxes and I pay $15-25 and get $75-120 of stuff, even after adjusting for the smaller sizes. The toys are high quality. Actually my dog's absolute favorite toy is a statue of liberty ball she got from her first box ever. I like that you can purchase separate items if you want to reorder some treats or a toy your pooch really enjoyed.
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
My French Bulldog loves her BarkBox! Great treat and toy options monthly. Lola is a mega chewer so she destroys toys easily. Customer service is great and very easy to work with. I will definitely purchase again
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.