BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Cielo p.
Modesto
My dog loves to play with just about anything I give to her, it is definitely a non pricey subject and would recommend it to anyone, they could get a lot better on products but I will purchase this box again!
Ashley H.
Boron, CA
Love how happy this makes my pup when i bring the mail in. She recognizes right away. And the variety of toys keeps her busy. Unfortunately shes a destroyer, so we tend to spend our money on more durable toys.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love it! Although the toys don't last more than a day, the dogs have a blast when the boxes come in. The treats are awesome but I wish they were easier to break into smaller pieces for training purposes.
Ashley O.
Apo, AE
Bark box is amazing and convenient for me and my dogs. I rarely go to the pet store so this definitely saves me time. My two dog love getting treats and toys once a month! I have 3 year old German/lab mix and a corgi/lab mix puppy, I purchased the larger pet toys and both dogs love them!
Alexxis L.
Bountiful, UT
When this box comes to my door, both my huskies know! I wish It's you could order a double box but it's great quality! I'm subscribed to this and get it each month, it's a little gift to my puppies each month!
Kassandra H.
Riverton, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pup loves all of the treats and toys she gets in bark box . They are all well made toys and she doesn't tear right trough them like does with other toys and I love that so many of the treats are grain free!
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
My main man, Kevin, loves getting his BarkBox every month! He is a distinguished member of the Destroyer's Club and has even earned enough credit to buy his own treats before! (The tracheas are his favorite!)
Jadyn B.
Centralia, WA
So cute stuff in it is very nice you get two toys, two bags of treats and a chew toy. Each month is a different theme and they make toys to fit the size of your dog. My pup loves it he knows when it's his box.
Katie B.
BarkBox is amazing! My puppy loves the products inside. It is expensive at $30 for one month. But, the packaging and marketing is adorable. Each month, they have a theme at all of the toys and snacks go with.
Michaela M.
Elmira , NY
My dog loves this she gets so excited every month when it comes. The themes are always so interesting and the treats the dogs seem to love. The toys are cute as well. Seems to come the same time every month
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.