BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Is it worth the money? And how are the products4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Allisah F.
Plains, PA
My babies love all their toys and treats from bark box! Surprisingly my one dog hasn't ripped anything up either...which is a great thing! I get a box every month and am so stocked up on everything. Love it!
Nicole S.
Camden, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love BarkBox! My Bella sure does know it is for her when it comes! She has liked all the treats and toys so far! Some of the toys got chewed up pretty quickly and others she hasn’t not sure the difference.
Kristin B.
Provdence Frg, VA
These boxes are amazing and my dog loves them! They're affordable and come with a bunch of different things from treats to toys. I would recommend this to anyone with pets and will definitely order it again!
Halie A.
My dogs go crazy when their monthly bark box comes to the door. It always comes with 2 toys, 2 types of treats, and a special item (bone, chew, etc). The treats are so fun and my dogs love them. They toys are great quality. I have a 12 month subscription, and will most definitely renew!
Halle D.
Temecula, CA
My pups love a lot of the things that come in here, but there are always one to two products in each box they show no interest in. Such a cute idea, but I wish there was a way to personalize them a bit more!
madie❤️ H.
Massachusetts
Bark box is my favorite I order this one and many more for my dog and my dog all the toys and treats that they supply she loves it was one of my favorite purchases for my dog I would recommend shopping here
Seirra C.
Lakeland, FL
My dogs love the dog toys and healthy dog treats. I let them open the box themselves and they dig right in. Best dog box around for sure! Very affordable and you only need one box even if you have 2-3 dogs.
Michaela M.
Elmira, NY
My dog loves this she gets so excited every month when it comes. The themes are always so interesting and the treats the dogs seem to love. The toys are cute as well. Seems to come the same time every month
Savannah B.
Covington , KY
It's a little expensive it I can see why. It's like Christmas every month for your pup. They literally pack it full of toys, treats, and accessories. It's totally worth the money and you get a ton of stuff.
Jaci A.
Midwest City, OK
I highly recommend barkbox, I have 2 dogs (mini Aussie & German shepherd) they both loved it, they're both heavy chewers so I suggest the heavy chewers option. It's a little bit more but definitely worth it.
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.