BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Cecilia P.
San Pedro, CA
My dog loves getting his Box every month. It really helps with the toy situation since he wants to tear everything a part. The treats are great too. He loves them! Also every box has a theme, it's so cute.
Alexis A.
Central Islip, NY
My dogs love getting barkbox! lots of toys and treats for my dogs. If your dog isn't into toys or doesn't like a lot of variation in their treats this isn't for them, because you will be overwhelmed.
Katie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love getting Bark Box for my dog! He's an Australian shepherd and is full of energy so the toys they provide him to keep him occupied are always great. If it wasn't so expensive I'd buy it every month!
Kylie W.
My dog loves it! Every month he gets two bags of treats and three toys. I find it to be very affordable for what you get. This is the best box I could get for my dog! I also love that they do giveaways.
Aimee C.
Oak Ridge, NC
My boxer loves when he gets his package in the mail! He's super picky when it comes to treats and through this box he's discovered some favorites. Recommend strongly
Lizzie K.
Silverdale, WA
We absolutely ADORE BarkBox! I get two monthly, both for very active (and sometimes destructive) pups and they LOVE every single item every time! The customer service BarkBox provides is also PHENOMENAL!
Jaime A.
Sacramento, CA
I love Bark Box! I can expect two new toys and 2-3 treats for my pup every month. The toys and snacks are unique to Bark Box, so you won't find them in store. If your dog destroys toys, I'd recommend upgrading to the destroyer box. My pup destroys his toys in the first 5 minutes!
Warren S.
Fabulous mix of stuff my dog loves and plays with . First time shopper so excited about the quality of the products the seem great, the treats were the best purchase I would recommend shopping here for sure!
Gabby R.
Great for keeping your dog entertained with a new toy each month. I think it's a great solution for new toys. It's great. The toys you get are great quality. I will definitely shop here for future pets.
Jessica F.
Knoxville
My dog is so so so excited when a bark box comes in the mail. Usually get one every month and every time there are new exciting products inside! I will continue this service as both I and my dog love it
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.