BY BARKBOX #2 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you say that it is worth the money? 13 Answers
  • Is @BarkBox affordable? are the products worth it? and co...3 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Rachel C.
BarkBox is AMAZING!!!! My dogs AND family absolutely LOVE our bark boxes!!!!! The customer service is amazing and the products are so cute. I'll be a subscriber for life!!! If you don't sign up you're missing out!!!
Kayla M.
Cedar knolls , Nj
I have two Yorkshire terriers.. milo and jaita. This is so fun to get because when I receive it in the mail my babies know what's here for them and it's awesome to see them get so excited opening up there goodies 🐶😊
Rhonda E.
This is a fun and cool idea. I love spoiling my pet and every month a box is delivered to my house filled with treats and toys for my dog. She loves it. So do I. I like that you have different options to choose from.
Samantha S.
lexington, KY
The value of these boxes is incredible and I love sharing in the excitement with my dog every month. We hardly ever go through all of the treats in the box by the end of the month, there's so many fun things to try!!
Victoria M.
Arlington
My dogs absolutely love their bark box. They get to have different treats for the month. My dad says they're spoiled because they get so many toys. The price is great. They get different themed boxes every month and a birthday box. My dogs don't care about what they get as long as they get treats.
Mari A.
California
I really loved bark box subscription for my husky even thoe he would love his toys and chew them until they were little pieces he still loved and enjoyed playing with his new toys and loved his new treats every month
Campbell I.
My dog always looks forward to getting his bark box. I think it is an awesome service that goes to a good cause. The only down side for me is that the toys don't last very long. I specified that I have a large dog that loves to chew but I continue to receive toys that my dog goes through in a day.
Regan K.
Philadelphia
You pick the size of your dog and they give back toys the size of what you said. For example big toys for big dogs and small toys for small dogs. It's affordable and it gives treats for your dog and a nice bone too!
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog destroyed all of the stuff he got from this box, even when he was a puppy and half of his current size. We stopped this service because it was too expensive for my dog to just tear the toys up in a couple days.
Kassi N.
Lewisville, TX
 I think you get a good amount of stuff for the price. I love that you get toys as well as snacks and a variety of other products. My only complaint is a lot of the toys dont work well for large dogs or heavy chewers
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.