BY BARKBOX #4 in Subscription Boxes

• Would you suggest getting a box every month or every othe...4 Answers
Buy on BarkBox
Nicole C.
Spring
My pup is an extension of my family. She's wild and crazy but I love my fur baby. Surprising her with her own box of goodies is so sweet! She gets so excited and loves all of the special treats she gets.
Andrea T.
El Monte, CA
I received my first BarkBox free at an event I attended. Each box comes with a great variety of items that include pet treats, toys and more. You can customize your box according to your pets size and needs. I would have continued with a membership if the price was slightly lower.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Monique H.
Addison, TX
I love bark box. I have a pug and she loves everything they send! We got one box that had an organic blueberry treat that she wouldn’t eat but that was the only time she didn’t love everything in her box
Kylie W.
My dog loves it! Every month he gets two bags of treats and three toys. I find it to be very affordable for what you get. This is the best box I could get for my dog! I also love that they do giveaways.
Paige m.
I love barkbox so much, it feels like every month I get a special surprise even though its for my dog! They have such creative themes, and everything down to the wrapping paper is dedicated to the theme!
Kiersten M.
Philadelphia , PA
I always get bark box for my dog! He loves getting new toys and treats every month. The only thing I would say is I wish that the treats were different. Sometimes the treats are weird flavors, like vegetables, and my dog doesn't seem to like them. Besides that BarkBox is awesome!
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
The toys were nice but not the correct size for my dog. they fit in his mouth and if he wanted he could swallow. I plan on trying to change the size but they are not always good with the toys for the correct size of dog that is bought for. Or that is how my last 3 boxes have been.
Sabrina P.
Shawnee, Ks
I love the Bark Box! It gives my pups a variety of treats and toys. I also love the themes to all the boxes. You can tell they take a considerable about of time planning the boxes each month. It's so fun to get to see what the theme will be each month!
Amy H.
Tallahassee
My dog loves BarkBox! She knows what the box looks like and goes crazy when I walk in the door with it. The toys are of great quality and she has told me that the treats are delicious! BarkBox
Lisa S.
Has anyone ever tried them? And are they worth it?
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Is this simalar to influenster, is it free?
Tiffany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What sort of products come in the Bark Box?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you say that it is worth the money?
Kimberly M.